Sig made by me

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great run of pics Addy.. but I am nicely distracted by that wonderful CamSyn sigline!! Looks great!!

Oh yeah.. Good Morning Furnace (I still have two minutes)
                        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                        sigpic
                        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Great run of pics Addy.. but I am nicely distracted by that wonderful CamSyn sigline!! Looks great!!

Oh yeah.. Good Morning Furnace (I still have two minutes)
                          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                            Thanks, Shards! Now, how to grab those pix without getting pulled into the whole "why no Vala"/"who cares" debate? Oh, grab and GO!

That is why I don't stray off the threads I know.. HOLY HANNAH!!

That's depressing!!

Something a little more cheerful..

Season 2 "Out of Their Minds" Screen caps continued..

More to come..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                              at the fires!!! You folk in California are all safe right? No one here has been evacuated? *trying to send our snow to you*

Did anyone already leave for the con? When is everyone arriving? I'm still having a big debate on what pic to get signed, then I have to find time to go get it printed.... Here's a few I was thinking of:

Some have left already, like Neelan and Shippy cuz they are going to the "Firefly" convention this weekend. Nathan Fillion!! DANG!!

ONTLLCC: *snaps fingers* Hey.. hey.. concentrate

I like /\ Above picture!! just my opinion of course.. His Eyes!!

I know it's a Farscape con, but I may never get a chance to meet BB again, or have something signed... so out come the SG-1 pics..

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...k/Cam/Yumm.jpg
                              And of course.... the one I'm still leaning towards...

So what do you all think? Unless someone has some hi quality full shots of John Crichton???
                              And I like /\ Above picture too.. Pick what is your favorite!!

I am still leaning towards Lake Louise 2005..
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                                I'm leavin' on a jet plane. See some of y'all in a week!

Thanks Shippy.. Now I got that song in my head!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X