• Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

hey everyone.
      sigpic

Comment

NLCam: Ohh... Neelan's gonna love that one! *presses scales to "green" Wendy, gets the message of doom* Rats! Would love to have rewarded you for such a great cap, but I'm forbidden right now.

Aeryn: *calls from back room* I'm getting cold in here!

NLCam: Uh-oh... quick message then, Babes. Neelan found a bunch of Comic Con pix from 2004 that she hasn't posted (never even loaded onto PB) so look for 'em tomorrow, smouldering eyes or not. Later! *runs back to bedroom*

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          hey everyone.
          Hiya CKO! *waves* How are you?

sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
            NLCam: Ohh... Neelan's gonna love that one! *presses scales to "green" Wendy, gets the message of doom* Rats! Would love to have rewarded you for such a great cap, but I'm forbidden right now.

Aeryn: *calls from back room* I'm getting cold in here!

NLCam: Uh-oh... quick message then, Babes. Neelan found a bunch of Comic Con pix from 2004 that she hasn't posted (never even loaded onto PB) so look for 'em tomorrow, smouldering eyes or not. Later! *runs back to bedroom*

Thanks NLCam, I had a feeling she was going to like that one It's okay about the green. I get that message all the time*curses the green gods*

sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Family meeting's over. We're back. Strange how they go so much more quickly when Pops has guests over.

Comment

This is sexy, Addy?

Yes, Cammie, very. *kisses*

Comment

Yo, Cupcake, you around?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Cupcake: Hey Cammie, how's it going? I just woke up from a nap.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                        http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ending/289.jpg
                        Cupcake: Hey Cammie, how's it going? I just woke up from a nap.

Good. I'm in charge for the weekend. So, it's my responsibility to see after Addy. I was wondering if you might want to assist?

Addy: Cammie, he's probably busy...uh, hi, Cupcake! The hair thing...very sexy. *winks*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap15.jpg
                          Good. I'm in charge for the weekend. So, it's my responsibility to see after Addy. I was wondering if you might want to assist?

Addy: Cammie, he's probably busy...uh, hi, Cupcake! The hair thing...very sexy. *winks*

Cupcake: I have no plans. I'd be glad to assist you. *looks over at Addy, winks and blows kiss* Shall I run and get the ties?
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                            http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ending/286.jpg
                            Cupcake: I have no plans. I'd be glad to assist you. *looks over at Addy, winks and blows kiss* Shall I run and get the ties?
                            Addy: Yes, please, that would be lovely! *blows kiss*

She wants to watch your bum bounce while you run.

Comment

Comment

Addy: Yes, please, that would be lovely! *blows kiss*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap16.jpg
                                She wants to watch your bum bounce while you run.

Cupcake: *takes off sweatshirt* I'll just be a minute...
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X