Comment

Comment

ugh, time to go to work, ya'll have a good day

Comment

*happy sigh* off to sleepyland now...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mesa View Post

she's working on it neelan. She hopes to have them up "soon". She ordered her DVDs from the UK and has still hasn't received the whole season. The DVDs are on order.
                  What a goon! She lives in the US, why would she get the UK ones?

Comment

Time to clean him up so he can get dirty again.

Also a great way to cool off.

Comment

Comment

Note to self: Only 800 more to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                          [I][COLOR="Red"]Okay gals, One last thunk for me and I'm off to watch some Farscape!! Definitely 'The Choice' and possibly 'Fractures'!!

Hope you had the tissue ready... Claud just kills me in the first and Ben finishes me off in the second. Sounds impossible to kill me then finish me off, but believe me, they manage it. I, Yensch, You, Yensch seems very out of place after those two. But just after those and before Into the Lions Den, the incongruity is kinda needed.

NLCam: You're talking about that other show again, aren't you?

Yeah... but I'm stopping now!
                          (Mostly 'cause I gotta run... see you Babes later! *blows kisses*)

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                            [COLOR="Blue"]Mornin/afternoon/evening depending on where you are... It's 2:30am here and I'm caught up!!!

Kitty news:
                            Spoiler:
                            Vet's trying one more thing. Got some pills to try and help her insides as she's either having major issues digesting or excreeting her food. Vet says that if there's no notable improvement by friday, bring her in and the blood work begins. The pills are usually for dogs but can be used in cats and it's a last resort before some more invasive and intensive searching for her sickness begins... *crosses fingers that this works* I just feel horrible as I don't know if I can afford this for much longer....
                            (((Toomi's Cat))) I hope the pils work!!!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

Hope you had the tissue ready... Claud just kills me in the first and Ben finishes me off in the second. Sounds impossible to kill me then finish me off, but believe me, they manage it. I, Yensch, You, Yensch seems very out of place after those two. But just after those and before Into the Lions Den, the incongruity is kinda needed.
                            I only got around to watching 'The Choice'. Wow, what an episode... I can't even pic it down to one word.. great, intense, frelling sad!!! Claud looked absolutely beautiful too!!
                            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Congrats Greytop on only having 800 left to go till you get your own avs!! I too am excited for only having 700!

Okay, a few pics before i head off to work...

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X