Leather

Comment

Uniform

Preferred Thunkers Uniform

Comment

Thanks Grey!! Yummy art! I could stare all night! hee

Comment

Good Morning Bennites!

Congrats CKO and PM on the massive milestones in postage... and I see that Purple will be reaching one soon! Arrrgh, I'm just waiting for 2500 and a custom avi!

Love all the reviewing of the Cam promo shots... could that man get any hotter... I'm sure I saw someone mention LEATHER & BUTT in the same sentence. I love that lethal combination where Ben's concerned... so here goes.

Comment

A couple of new ones that I don't think I've posted yet!

Gotta rush off to work now, see you hussies tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                          Arrrgh, I'm just waiting for 2500 and a custom avi!

Only 12 more posts until a custom avatar, Kas. You can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                            A couple of new ones that I don't think I've posted yet!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...y/BButt-21.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ty/TFS-019.jpg

Gotta rush off to work now, see you hussies tonight!
                            Yes, these are new!! woo hoo, Kas, you did it again!! *thunk* Your custum av is in just 12 more like Grey said!! You can do that today!! And if you need the cigar av just let me know!! Off to sleep, have a good day Kas and Grey!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop

Only 12 more posts until a custom avatar, Kas. You can do it.
                              WooHoo... Grey - you've made my day! I'd convinced myself that it was 2500 needed!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                                WooHoo... Grey - you've made my day! I'd convinced myself that it was 2500 needed!
                                You need 2500 to make First Prime.

Comment

Working...
                                X