Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

If Ben had a twin sister this is what she would look like lol

naptime is over time to go Back to work
                  (I'm so jonesing for Labor day to get here already!)

Comment

Okay... I'm gone. I stalk Ben in my DREAMS now
                    Spoiler:
                    I dreamed that I saw him at all these different public events, including some huge NASCAR race which my brain completely made up. And after the race, he was at the press conference with the winner and was asked a question, which he went on to NOT answer as he was telling off the interviewer for daring to ask someone other than the winning driver or race team a question. He was totally joking around and so sweet about it, but.... <--I think that pretty much sums up my reaction when I woke up.

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                    Dingy: Think I'm gonna post a warning for Neelan

Proceed at own risk.

How's that?
                    Dingy! I had no idea you could be so selfless!

Spoiler:

Kage: Neither did I, and I live with the guy.

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                    When I saw (Season 4 Finale)
                    Spoiler:
                    D'argo loose it at the end of the Finale show, his crying, his screaming.. OH boy!! I was a Lost Cause!!
                    Me, too, ONTLLs... he just killed me dead. Of course, when you saw the season 4 finale, it wasn't followed immediately by a "note" from skiffy "thanking the fans" for four years. Like they had any right or we were watching for them.
                    Spoiler:
                    Went from sobbing in anguish to ranting in one second. GGRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr

SP: You gonna be alright, Babe? Maybe Kage and I shouldn't go yet.

Awe... *pulls SweetPea close for a goodbye kiss*

Comment

NLCam: Ah man! I just got home. Why would you do that to me?

Sorry, sweety... *reaches over and grabs NLCam's bum*
                      Okay, boys... it's been fun, but I gotta get ready for work. I'll just send you to the Lounge so you can rest up for Toomi... or play with whomever happens by while she's "busy" with Darling. *blows kisses and beams to Lounge*

Comment

Originally posted by mesa View Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        (Intentional repost)

Where do you get your quality caps from Mesa?? I LOVE it when you wander in here!!

What's your other two? Is that top three looks? or top three caps?

Completely OT

Spoiler:
                        Just meandering through Youtube and came across an old clip from Drew Carey's Whose Line Is It Anyways. Loved that show but I've never laughed as hard as I did for this one... It's a little non-pg but it was on primetime so not too nonpg...

Richard Simmons on Whose Line
                        Spoiler:
                        I love that show!! I never missed an episode when it was on!! That one with Richard Simmons gets me laughing every time I see it!

OMG!!! I missed this earlier!!!! That's hilarious!!

As for the chapters... I'm sure that some of our babes helped write them...
                        I bet some of our clones helped to write it too!!

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
                        http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/lissafoss/ben%20browder/0912-067.jpg
                        That look on his face always gets me... It's like he's thinking "I'm still in uniform so I should be on duty, but this just looks like WAY too much fun!!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                        Okay... I'm gone. I stalk Ben in my DREAMS now
                        Spoiler:
                        I dreamed that I saw him at all these different public events, including some huge NASCAR race which my brain completely made up. And after the race, he was at the press conference with the winner and was asked a question, which he went on to NOT answer as he was telling off the interviewer for daring to ask someone other than the winning driver or race team a question. He was totally joking around and so sweet about it, but.... <--I think that pretty much sums up my reaction when I woke up.
                        Heh heh!!
                        Spoiler:
                        I am forever having dreams where Corin Nemec shows up, someone askes him if he's married, he says 'no', than he wanders back out....
                        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Okay Babes, Adonis and I are leaving for the weekend, we'll not be back untill monday morning! Have to go to a wedding! We'll miss you all greatly!
                          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                            I like it.
                            Thanks Greytop

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                            Nite Dr.J....Love the book. I need to pick me up one of those!!!
                            *Beams book to GLD* Enjoy.

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                            Good Night. Love both the book and the WP. That should be a must have on all our shelves
                            *beams copy of book to DJgirl* Glad you liked the blook and the WP, it's actually an old one of mine, but one of my favoriates.

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                            Love the Dummies book!! Oh that is Great!! Thanks!!

Great Wall again!!

Tried to green you, but I have to spread the luv!!
                            Thanks OneillTwo"LL"'s. I love making those books and the Wallpaper. Hey, it's cool about the green, I have the same problem at the moment, I keep getting told to spread the love too.

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                            id like to introduce you all to Butch.
                            http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r.../bbfss1-20.jpg
                            butch: hello yall.

hes still in training so wont be coming out to play properly for a few weeks or so...
                            but he wanted to say hello
                            Well, hello Butch. If you need any help training that sexy thing, just give me a shout or leave a message for me in the lab and I'll be there. *blows kisses to Butch*

Originally posted by Rose View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x104/DoctorJay_2007/My%20pictures/MitchellandCrichtonclonesfordummies.jpg

I'm presuming there is a chapter on apples?

And one on how to be a sex god whether wearing a sheet or leather pants or just chest hair?

And one on what is involved in evilness training?

(Great idea, Dr. J)
                            Yes there is a chapter on apples. And yes to your second question and yest to your third. I do research and make sure I have all the details after extensive hands on practice....

OMG!!! I missed this earlier!!!! That's hilarious!!

As for the chapters... I'm sure that some of our babes helped write them...
                            I took notes from everyone in the Furnace and in the lounge, as I said I did my research and had lots of hands on practice. Oh so enjoyed the hands on practice.

Wow, finally cought up.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning Furnace!!!

GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                              Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                                Morning GLD.

CJ: It's actually evening here in down under land, but morning GLD babe.
                                Dr.J: CJ, be polite
                                CJ: Yes ma'am.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X