Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      Had to quote this b/c I'm incapable of making my own cool fonts to commeorate this special occasion!! Congrats Addy!!!
      So am I that's why I found an online generator to do it for me , along with cooltext.com there is also flamingtext.com....but it's got lots of popups

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      Cam told me I ought to relay Purple's message to everyone....
      Purple says HI to everyone! Hubs is home from the front lines, so she's entertaining LOTS of guests who all wanna welcome him home and I'm sure she's trying to fill in all his free time herself. She'll be back when she can.
      Very Cool Beans!!! Thanks for the info

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

gotta sashay into work, ya'll have a good day

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                Swordfighting?
                Oh, yeah Mine don't do that nearly often enough
                I'm up waaaaay early today, so I thought I'd get in some early thunkin'
                Feel like fun so...
                BEN BUNNY!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

NLCam: Yup. Those definately look bigger than size 13s.

NLCam: Hold up. Aren't you gonna have me wear anything else today?
                        NL: Evil grin. We'll see.

Comment

NLCam: Oi! Time for a ruffle and then I gotta change clothes... this thing's way too hot for August
                          NL: *calls after Cam* Just don't shower yet! You're with me today!

Comment

Comment

Hello Furnace! Just dropping by as I am going out the door again. It has been a very busy two weeks for me! Two births in the family, two deaths in the family and two vacations with the family! I will be gone until Monday late and still have only caught up to page 5582 from being gone last week. I was wondering if someone would take care of this guy for me . . .

He is very low maintance and is well trained. Well gotta go! Later!

Comment

Originally posted by Tayla Rain View Post
                                So am I that's why I found an online generator to do it for me , along with cooltext.com there is also flamingtext.com....but it's got lots of popups
                                WooHoo Thanks!!

Originally posted by Tayla Rain View Post
                                http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/new_age_hippie25/ben%20browder/funny%20freaky%20weird/coupjohnindrag.jpg
                                Anyone seen the movie Velvet Goldmine??

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                                Hello Furnace! Just dropping by as I am going out the door again. It has been a very busy two weeks for me! Two births in the family, two deaths in the family and two vacations with the family! I will be gone until Monday late and still have only caught up to page 5582 from being gone last week. I was wondering if someone would take care of this guy for me . . .

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...rm/MyClone.jpg

He is very low maintance and is well trained. Well gotta go! Later!
                                Aww! I'm so sorry to hear about the deaths!! But that's great news about the births! I'll take care of your clone for you, I need someone around with a gun to scare off the DFT's... I swear they're getting stupider ever year!! Does said clone have a name??!!
                                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X