Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
    Hello Babes! Just watched 200 Behind the Scenes on the S10 DVDs! Omigosh.....there's a moment where Ben kisses the screen! When he did it, I giggled! It's like he kissed me! I almost died! Any of who are capping S10, can you possibly cap that moment? Pleeeeeeeeeease!

Haven't watched mine yet.........*faints*

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      Mmm, I don't know about apples, looks like a whole ZPM under the sheets.

(86)
      sigpic

Comment

CJ: That's it Dr.J. Go to your room.
        Dr.J: Oh, but sweetie...

CJ: Don't you sweetie me, young lady. Room. Now.
        Dr.J: *hangs head and heads to bedroom*

(85)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          Still makes me shudder.
          sorry.
          My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
          A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
            Hello Babes! Just watched 200 Behind the Scenes on the S10 DVDs! Omigosh.....there's a moment where Ben kisses the screen! When he did it, I giggled! It's like he kissed me! I almost died! Any of who are capping S10, can you possibly cap that moment? Pleeeeeeeeeease!

Okay, now I REALLY need to get to somewhere that sells the dvds!!!

Oh man, that one is killing me.... I LOVE it!!!

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post

(86)
            HAHAHA
            Spoiler for total non-pgness
            Spoiler:
            I'm pretty sure his APM could power the whole furnace for us!! LMAO
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I realize Tayla hasn't been in yet, but I've gotta go to work, so here's some fun and freaky flashback for friday!

See ya later babes!! Mind if I leave Adonis in here for the day? He's a little scared of the bees!

I am not!! I'm just a little queesy around the bump on your arm!!

It's ok Adonis, you just stay in here today and help keep the babes undercontrol after those kissing pics!

*runs off to work*
              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Just checkin' in real quick... no pictures, computer's runnin' way to slow
                  Saw the G4 camera when I was leavin' the con, and they were in the freakin' lobby, so no panels at all. Don't know if they'll show any panel coverage.
                  There are a few buses shuttling people to/from the con that you guys will like. One's an Atlantis bus (& they're selling "SG Atlantis water" inside ) and there's TWO SG buses, one for Ark of Truth, the other for Continuum. I'll try to get pictures today while I'm waiting in line outside.
                  Speaking of which, gotta run... shower and get ready to go. Today's an early day, 'cause I wanna get there early enough to get in line for the room where the SG panels will be held. Later, Babes!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    Just checkin' in real quick... no pictures, computer's runnin' way to slow
                    Saw the G4 camera when I was leavin' the con, and they were in the freakin' lobby, so no panels at all. Don't know if they'll show any panel coverage.
                    There are a few buses shuttling people to/from the con that you guys will like. One's an Atlantis bus (& they're selling "SG Atlantis water" inside ) and there's TWO SG buses, one for Ark of Truth, the other for Continuum. I'll try to get pictures today while I'm waiting in line outside.
                    Speaking of which, gotta run... shower and get ready to go. Today's an early day, 'cause I wanna get there early enough to get in line for the room where the SG panels will be held. Later, Babes!
                    Thanks for the update! Have a great time today.

Comment

Evening all. Yep, I've been released from my room on good behavior *smiles slyly and thinks non-pg thoughts about behavior after being sent to room*.
                      So here I am, the boys (my darling clones) are watching X-Files on TV. Actually they're making rude comments and throwing popcorn at the TV, but here they're having fun.
                      So how has everyone been?

(83)
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning Furnace!!!

Sun, sorry to hear about the bees. I hate those things (mostly cause I'm allergic to them..lol)!

And just cause you can't see his gorgeous face in that one!

GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                        Snurch if you want!

Comment

GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                          Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                            Good morning Furnace!!!

Sun, sorry to hear about the bees. I hate those things (mostly cause I'm allergic to them..lol)!

]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/GottaLoveDaniel/Cameron/Season%209/ArthursMantel-2.jpg

And just cause you can't see his gorgeous face in that one!

Morning GLD. Well it's actually evening here, but you know what I mean.
                            Arthurs Mantel was one of my favs, I love the bit in the lab with Sam when he finds the sign she should have stuck up outside her lab. It cracked me up.

(80)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                              OK, this made me think of Cam for some reason.

Bye bye pants.

Heeeeeeeee!!!!
                              maybe if he'd given a better performance she wouldn't have
                              required payment. LOLOL

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                              LMAO! *runs screaming from plot bunnies*

*trips Admiral so the bunnies will catch her*

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post

(86)

Comment

Working...
                              X