Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kas
    Dear Lord Kas, are you trying to give me a heart attack?!!! You know my weekness for Ben's leather pants!! You have really been giving it to me today woman!!! And thanks btw

And low, the new av hasn't impressed a soul! *sigh, having a great time looking down on him *
    Last edited by purpletoo1; 18 October 2005, 03:55 PM.

Comment

LOL! Purple.... I've been having a field day with Ben's leathered behind.

Glad they pleased!

I've just uploaded the new SG1 credits which aired on SKY tonight:

http://esnips.com/foldermember/cb296...ce=ws&v=274154

Hope the link works!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas

Glad they pleased!

Hope the link works!
        The link does work.

I like the opening credit. Can't wait to see them here. I also notice to change some of the character they used the Asgard beaming tech.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas

Glad they pleased!

Hope the link works!
          It did work! Thanks for sharing. I like the new , longer credit sequence... and we got a little bonus of sword fighting action

now for more pics...

~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
              He looks like that famous statue. I don't remember the official name but I always called it 'The Thinker.' I believe it is Pasadena, CA and along the route of the Rose Bowl Parade.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas

Glad they pleased!

Hope the link works!
                *Killed by the new credits*
                OMGsh those are good, did you notice all the BEN?!!!! WAH!! Thanks so much for sharing those Kas! I luf you

Comment

Phew...glad it works. I needed space quickly to host it and it asks for members to invite. I just invited myself at another email address and hopefully that link it supplied will remain in force for everyone.

Oooo, I love Ben's impression of 'The Thinker' there Mesa.

Comment

I'm in a uniform mood today for posting....but a leather day for....*thunks from kissing the leather piccies*

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                      He looks like that famous statue. I don't remember the official name but I always called it 'The Thinker.'
                      It is Auguste Rodin's 'The Thinker' Grey...you're spot on. Here it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                        Phew...glad it works. I needed space quickly to host it and it asks for members to invite. I just invited myself at another email address and hopefully that link it supplied will remain in force for everyone.

Oooo, I love Ben's impression of 'The Thinker' there Mesa.
                        If you all are so inclined you can save it to your video folder.

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
                          That's it! The Thinker! I love it too!

Still no one likes me av.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas

Glad they pleased!

Hope the link works!

Grabs KAS and gives her a huge hug. Those credits were awesome, lots of Ben. Of course the whiners are already complaining there is too much Ben but I don't care about them.
                            LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~
                              Last edited by mesa; 19 October 2005, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                                Grabs KAS and gives her a huge hug. Those credits were awesome, lots of Ben. Of course the whiners are already complaining there is too much Ben but I don't care about them.
                                I have one not so nice 5 letter word for them!!! It starts with a "sc" and ends with a "rew" and has "them" behind it!!!
                                Hi Barb (((hugs)))

Comment

Working...
                                X