Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J: ... and tor-- GUH

Comment

Yeah, new caps are coming, new caps are coming!!!

J: Whew. Glad that didn't last too long. Some kind of capture and release program, I guess.

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhh hot piccys yummy
        sigpic

Comment

ooh. smouldering eyes today.
          okay. here's a start

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4586943
                  J: Crap! Thunking hussies again? Where can I hide... where can I hide?
                  Now, you should know by now that there's no where to hide, John. Besides, we're gentle souls on Sundays... just revelling in those beautiful eyes. No whumping, no dirtifying (is that a word?), and only the odd random BUTT shot .

----

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                    Hi Sunkissed... glad you like. I've been playing with taking the captures again!

Here's some more Eyes! But yeah, I love the intensity and the way that he's cocking his head in that one you mention.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...yes/Eyes-5.jpg
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...yes/Eyes-6.jpg
                    --------

PS: Purple: I've made the Hiney Club smaller to be in signature if wanted by anyone. Do you think it needs to be smaller still? And shouldn't you be in bed by now, you stop out thunker you! Which time zone are you in?
                    Cali is in the pacific standard time zone (but it is daylight savings time right now).
                    I love the sig size Hiney Club!!!! Heres hoping that we can all find a way to put it in!! oops, that didn't sound right

Great new caps! I have some too

Comment

These are from the Yoda/Degoba moment! I love Starwars!

Comment

~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                            Really nice Cajnjirl... RL can be a pain sometimes, can't it? Thanks Cajn...by the looks of this pic you posted, you should be a full member of the Hiney Club

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...e/3fdd8f68.jpg

I guess it's scenes like this is where the actor's accessories come in that Mallozzi refers to in his outtakes .
                            Aw, I missed that outtake reference! But Peter's were hilarious enough to make up for that!! I nearly died when I listened to his "deep concern over Ben's cup and bananna hamock and pantie lines".....too funny

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1

These are from the Yoda/Degoba moment! I love Starwars!
                              Oh, those caps are good. And a classic moment... I love the now Middle 3 (the originals)... just really didn't find the first new two match in terms of story and characters etc. To be fair, I haven't seen the latest, but then it says something that I'm waiting for it to turn up on TV. Now, Serenity, I want to go and see on the big screen this week. Loved Firefly and I'm quite psyched to see this one.

Love the way Ben constantly 'talks' with his hands!

Comment

~~~~~~~~
                                Last edited by mesa; 16 October 2005, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X