Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
    How could I not!?! I am going to the Firefly Con the weekend before also.
    ooo, I wish I could go but I suspect that I will need all my money for the Farscape auction, LMAO! You know me, shop til I drop or run out of money I'm hoping to go to the SG con after the FS con but if Jason isn't there I'm gonna skip it cuz my friend from FL is coming just for him. If he isn't there, we are gonna play somewhere else...like Napa! Drinking wine and riding trains

Oh, and the BSG con is at the same time as the FS con so I will need some money for that too, LOL jeez, I'm gonna be so broke

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
      ooo, I wish I could go but I suspect that I will need all my money for the Farscape auction, LMAO! You know me, shop til I drop or run out of money I'm hoping to go to the SG con after the FS con but if Jason isn't there I'm gonna skip it cuz my friend from FL is coming just for him. If he isn't there, we are gonna play somewhere else...like Napa! Drinking wine and riding trains

Oh, and the BSG con is at the same time as the FS con so I will need some money for that too, LOL jeez, I'm gonna be so broke
      Broke in the arms of BB for a photo... Yup, I'm there.
      sigpic

Comment

wouldn't miss it unless I was dead (not yet Lord, please)

Comment

*has spotted neck and dog tags* mmmm *pounces, and nibbles on neck while playing with the dog tags*

psst Kate... there is a small teaser for chp4 is up in the CV thread... nice hot steamy CV smut... with the beginnings of some Jana/Lorne action too.
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Spoiler:

Why don't these Gadgets every work!

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Think GW's back up and running but I think we lost a bunch of posts from yesterday... or am I just imagining that?
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep, all posts from the 25th are gone.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                      http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...bbphoto047.jpg

Think GW's back up and running but I think we lost a bunch of posts from yesterday... or am I just imagining that?
                      You're right about that... about 7 pages worth of posts are gone. Not just the ones that some of us managed to post yesterday, but all of the ones from this morning, too. And I can't stick around all day, like I want, 'cause I gotta go be social. It's movie day... plus I promised to help out my mom with her laptop, so....

Comment

Quickest run of SEX GOD piccies I can manage

Comment

For Tayla, 'cause she posted it before she left for work this morning and now it's poof!

Comment

For Shippy, who lost piccies last night....

Comment

For EVERYONE 'cause he's just so... OMG!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X