• Show
Clear All

Comment

Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
        I love these Unending pics! But the one of Mitchell
        Spoiler:
        jumping in the air and bringing down that staff thing -- is that really Ben there? I'm looking at the hair line and it seems to be back a lot more than Ben's, don't you think? I wonder that's a stunt man and not really Ben.
        Yeah
        Spoiler:
        That first pic doesn't look like him. Someone will have to ask him at the con. I watched that behind the scenes thing for season 9 and he said he likes to do his own stunts...

Comment

maybe these dont fit todays theme, but there's always room for some nekkidness right?

sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Furnace... Since A certain Flyboy (Jack) is to lazy to get his butt out of bed this A.M. I thought I would come by and give the Thread a BUMP

Forgive me for reposting, but I only have three Screencaps done of "FarScape"

P.S. Bonus has arrived, purchasing Season 3 and Season 4 today!!
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
              maybe these dont fit todays theme, but there's always room for some nekkidness right?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16...capedvd1-9.jpg
              http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16...apedvd1-11.jpg
              No arguments here Hastie!!

P.S. I never know the themes for the days anyhow
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Nice run of pics ladies.......you sure know how to keep the furnace stoked hot!!!!

Comment

Howdy, Eirenne babe!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  *sneaks in while NL is in shower*
                  Let me show you Babes some real action!!!

Spoiler:

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
                  *hears shower water turn off* Oops! *runs out before post can be found out*

nice work hiding the camera, Cam

Comment

The theme is anything goes today. so post away.

Comment

*lured and pounces* CKO has spotted neck and is takin full advantage of it too
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                          *lured and pounces* CKO has spotted neck and is takin full advantage of it too
                          hey, CKO you got yer compy fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                            hey, CKO you got yer compy fixed?
                            no im at the library.. turns out its a sys wide failure type of thing, dad took it to work to see if they could figure it out (just the tower thats bad), so if nothin can be done, but how it soulds like is that i'll be needed to get a new tower *groans*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              no im at the library.. turns out its a sys wide failure type of thing, dad took it to work to see if they could figure it out (just the tower thats bad), so if nothin can be done, but how it sounds like is that i'll be needed to get a new tower *groans*
                              yuk.

last time mine broke i used the public library to come here but i couldn't
                              stay because the nosy ol ladies that work there would have all had
                              heart attacks and called the police if they'd have seen Ben in his underwear.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X