Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gbbarb
    So sweet of you Admiral, I will take very good care of him, purple taught me some knots.
    I knew I should have kept that for myself!! All my methods are being exposed! Soon I will just be like everyone else, not special anymore .....or maybe I will just have a lot more partners in crime..er, I mean fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
      LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Holy dren!!! Dang, that sounds so perverted!! LOL! My mind went completely straight down the gutter with that one!!

How about.......um.....
      Spoiler:
      [cough]viagara[cough]
      ?

I need whack from the PG pillows!
      No, "we don't need no stinking viag*#" heeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
        Just dropping in with another new screencap - should have a few more from 4th Horseman with out the pesky SciFi mark over the weekend

Very pretty!! *oggles*

Comment

ohhhhhhh aint he so shiny..

*drools and thunks*

much better.. always need those pillows
          sigpic

Comment

OK all you Cam/Ben thunkers, no one noticed my AV, *cries, waaaa* I guess I need to make it purple to get noticed!! *makes a note to change Cam to purple* ya, that's it! He is soooooooo cute all-natural though.

Comment

shiny! hehehe, cko said shiny! that is definately the case that you have watched too much firefly

and yes, i agree, ben is sooooooooooooooo SHINY!
              sigpic

Comment

oh and purple, i *love* your sexy av by the way
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks, meeeee tooooooooo. LOL Shiny Cam, I could agree with that statement! And sexy and slipery and smokin!!

Comment

sexy..slippery...smokin'...shiny! yes, that about covers it, but you forgot...kissable, huggable, lickable...hmmm, whatelse am i forgetting
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress

sexy..slippery...smokin'...shiny! yes, that about covers it, but you forgot...kissable, huggable, lickable...hmmm, whatelse am i forgetting
                      Oh, my list wouldn't fit on this page!! LOL just did the abreviated "S" version. And by the time I got half way through my list I would be ded just thinking about his many excellent attributes!! I need to dole out Ben in small doses for the sake of my health!!

Comment

very true...i have a loooooooooooong alphabetical list describing ben and it would most likely take at least to threads to fill it up...prolly more

title it, the ABCs of Ben
                        sigpic

Comment

Very good! We should do that! Every day we can do a different letter. Everyone can do one attribute at a time. Starting with A:
                          1. Adorable...

Comment

2. Beautiful
                            sigpic

Comment

okay, disregard my last post...we are to start with A: Adorable today and then tomorrow move on to B: Beautiful...I got it now
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay...continuing with A!

A is for Aggressive
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X