No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I not surprised at this thread?!!?!! Oh, well, he is a rather yummy piece of eye candy. I haven't seen Farscape so I haven't seen his acting abilities... It is about the acting, right?

I am, however, an affirmed Jack hussy but, yes, I can look and drool outside my normal area of hussydom...

Comment

ohhhhh a thunk thread!!
      *checks who it's for*

mmmmmmmm BB mmmmmmmmmm

*thunk*

what? what? nobody can be surprised that I'm here,surely? (he's too old for me really, I usually go for 25 year olds...)
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Well that makes sense what with you being 23.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          *blink*

*blink*

Huh! Oh well!

OH I was hoping for the addition of this thread! I'm soooooo hyped for BB to come on in to our series!!!!

This IS THE picture!

s

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Why am I not surprised at this thread?!!?!! Oh, well, he is a rather yummy piece of eye candy. I haven't seen Farscape so I haven't seen his acting abilities... It is about the acting, right?

I am, however, an affirmed Jack hussy but, yes, I can look and drool outside my normal area of hussydom...
            Oh Mei Mei...you need to study up on BB on his former series....Careful, the eye candy might have you thunked to the floor. BB is second behind RDA for me in the Thunking department! No one can replace RDA...but BB also has sticky up hair!

Study, Study Mei Mei...early to mid series eps are the best!

S

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              42 is a GEEZER!!!????

*smacks Critter in the back of the head...*

I'll have you know that 42 is not Geezerhood...

*Mei Mei wanders of mumbling about young whippersnappers...*
              OW! meimei.....not so hard with the smacking please...I'm a geezer so I can call 42 a geezer.....sheesh a mighty hussie....you pack a mean punch!

I appreciate the "young whippersnapper" comment...it felt good until I remembered that I'm not young anymore!!!! That darn memory thing.....
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

A little different pic here. It's a wallpaper I'd done here while back.

My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
                A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

4 words:

Ben Browder in Leather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thunk (ok...5)

S

Comment

There's been a lot of talk about the resemblance between Ben Browder and Michael Shanks. Can anybody put up a picture of the two of them, and see if we can still breathe?
                    EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

Here you go. This was put together a couple years ago on a Farscape site called Karlsweb.

My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
                      A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

BB and MS really do look a lot alike, which is okay since they're both so fine.

I gotta admit, I'm astounded that BB is 42 and that JF is soon to be 38.

I would have thought Joe was maybe 28. As for Ben, about 32. So both of them look 10 years younger to me than they are. Weird, weird, weird!!! They wear their ages so well!

Comment

yes that man can kiss now cant he i just had ta join in the thunking... sigh

ohh excuse me while i got look for a few dozen drool towels and O2 bottles... we need them...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                            Oh Mei Mei...you need to study up on BB on his former series....Careful, the eye candy might have you thunked to the floor. BB is second behind RDA for me in the Thunking department! No one can replace RDA...but BB also has sticky up hair!

Study, Study Mei Mei...early to mid series eps are the best!

S
                            Well, I do have season two of Farscape sitting on the dining room table... Supposed to be little brothers Christmas present... Hmm... Got him season one for last Christmas. (He ticked me off on his birthday so all he got was a smack in the head or he would be up to three seasons.)

Wonder if he'd notice that it had been opened already... Think I could convince him that Amazon.com sent it that way?

Comment

Oh dear, the Browder Thunk Thread has already started! I've gotta join this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                                Or lick the screen....I mean the menu...really that's what I meant!
                                Of course that is what you meant Critter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X