Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gbbarb
    I needed that morning wake-up. Stupid work called me in the middle of the second viewing and I had to work half the night. A really lousy way to come off a Ben high. Stupid work
    Oh shoot Barb! That stinks! Did you at least watch the shows? I am so melted by BB as Cam! I was frozen in place during the entire show with my mouth hanging open. *butterflies in stomach*

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
      *drool*
      Love the Babylon caps

here's a couple of new promo pics I found. I think they qualify for sexy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      These are so cute! Do you have the larger version? Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
        Well Greytop you're in luck . I'm just watching the episode now and because I've seen the cries for this one (and having just seen it ), I've gone and made a capture.

The infamous BUTT shot from Babylon...
        *passes out* ......*wakes up* OMHeck Kas! You rock sister Mitchell lover!

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
          Heya Gals! This place has got my thoughts dirtier than a coal miner's underwear in January.
          Welcome Cajn! You must beware when entering the Mitchell lovers thread as we get down to business here! Enjoy your stay, and may I warn you it is slippery when wet.....here in the BB thunk thread!
          Last edited by purpletoo1; 11 September 2005, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Okay, that's it! Kas, if I could, I'd give you some green jello!

THANK YOU FOR THE BUTT!!!

Well, that just sounded odd... hmmm, how about a Daniel/Cameron double thunk?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Thanks Kas for that great butt shot! Now, not that I look closely at Ben's butt (too much), but have you noticed how trim and slim his butt is now as opposed to that famous birthing tank shot in PK-Wars?

Can you cook up a side by side shot of both of these caps so we can do a scientific comparison? PLEEEEZE PLEEEZE PLEEEZE

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                Oh shoot Barb! That stinks! Did you at least watch the shows? I am so melted by BB as Cam! I was frozen in place during the entire show with my mouth hanging open. *butterflies in stomach*
                I saw the first viewing but I missed my second chance at drooling. Don't worry I made up for it today by watching the ep 8 times. Obsessed, I'm not obsessed I just very, very, through. I don't think I spelled that right but I'm too tired to care. Need sleep and to dream of Ben.
                LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

I see you girls enjoyed that little treat I know I definitely loved the view!

Originally posted by Scifiwoman
                  Thanks Kas for that great butt shot! Now, not that I look closely at Ben's butt (too much), but have you noticed how trim and slim his butt is now as opposed to that famous birthing tank shot in PK-Wars?

Can you cook up a side by side shot of both of these caps so we can do a scientific comparison? PLEEEEZE PLEEEZE PLEEEZE
                  Ben is looking leaner and he's wearing it very well ... I'm loving the new lean machine. I'll try and get a comparison up tomorrow, purely for research purposes of course.

----

Meanwhile, I'm seething... 20mins into the show - bad data crept in and the file corrupted! So, I still haven't seen the eppy even after all those hours of waiting!
                  Last edited by Kas; 10 September 2005, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                    I see you girls enjoyed that little treat I know definitely loved the view!

Ben is looking leaner and he's wearing it very well ... I'm loving the new lean machine. I'll try and get a comparison up tomorrow, purely for research purposes of course.

----

Meanwhile, I'm seething... 20mins into the show - bad data crept in and the file corrupted! So, I still haven't seen the eppy even after all those hours of waiting!
                    Noooooooooooooo, that sucks!!
                    Kas, you're the woman! Great screen caps keep em coming, pleeeeease
                    Last edited by purpletoo1; 10 September 2005, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                      I saw the first viewing but I missed my second chance at drooling. Don't worry I made up for it today by watching the ep 8 times. Obsessed, I'm not obsessed I just very, very, through. I don't think I spelled that right but I'm too tired to care. Need sleep and to dream of Ben.
                      I too am very very thorough! I record and watch several million times, LOL
                      My eyes got a pleasing sight last night!

Comment

oh yes very nice love the caps.. awww poor Kas. *hugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

Thought we would get more sexy Saturday pics

Breathe, just breathe!

breathtakingly sexy man!

breathless! *faint*
                          Last edited by purpletoo1; 10 September 2005, 10:35 PM.

Comment

*looks, thunks* uh forgot how to breathe
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                              *looks, thunks* uh forgot how to breathe
                              *crying, laughing, snorting, not breathing*

Comment

Two new one redone of Ben/Cam. Thanks to Kas and I forgot who I snurched the other one from, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X