No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have another sexy look Saturday pic. I just want to kiss him all better!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      Are you crazy!! It could be 150 degrees and I'm there! Just turn on the air condisioner full blast and make your own blizzard Grey!

Um, I kinda got a bit excited there, sorry.
      Whose going to pay my electric bill if I did that?

Comment

Well, that could be an issue but who said it had to be at your house, LOL. Where there's a will there's a way! J/K
        I was having one of those irresistible moments. He is irresistible and I couldn't resist!

Comment

awwwwww poor sweetie is whumped... i will gladly make him better.
          sigpic

Comment

Was it Whumped Saturday already?

Jeez, I go away for one week, and you guys go NUTS! But in a good way. Sorry that I made a suggestion then disappeared on ya... it was a REALLY good reason! I drove up to Vancouver. No, I didn't see Ben, but I know I was close to him. Even had a Ben dream the night before I left... of course, he was with Fran and it was totally innocent... REALLY! Drove home in record time, too. Only 24 hours driving time... including LA and SD rush hour traffic on a FRIDAY! Hmmm, driving up to Burbank to see Ben in November will be EASY now!

And just to leave you guys with something... LOVE this smile!

Comment

wow, busy busy! welcome back! too bad you didn't see ben this time!

Comment

I believe the eyes have it today. Here's a couple to start out with.

And a couple of my favorites....

Ooooooooops, that's more than two pics but as the saying goes.....
                "More the merrier."

Comment

Nice going Hussies!

Purpletoo1 wrote: Well, sure, why not, yea! I could, um.......handle that!

*VBG* I'd get that forum paddle out for you my girl, except my train of though was exactly the same LOL!

-----
                  Welcome back NEELAN... glad the trip was OK... I'd love to go to Vancouver, really looks a beautiful city from the pics I've seen and the surrounding area - wonderful. What a pity you didn't bump into the Man, but then again you only have until November! Don't forget to tell him to come over to the UK for us... we'll give a warm welcome!
                  -----
                  Greytop: Love the piccies... especially the one you've modified with the glasses... YUM - you know I can't resist Ben in Shades! *thunk*
                  -----

It's Smouldering Eyes Sunday 2

Here's some Mid-90s Ben:

Last edited by Kas; 28 August 2005, 06:06 AM.

Comment

*drools* ummm nice lovely sexy blue eye
                    sigpic

Comment

Whew! Is it hot and steamy in here! Crank up the A/C, man! All these hot and sexy pics are making this hussy's hormones go into overdrive! I especially love the one where John is laying on top of Aeryn and has his head on her bum. Then........gently kisses her on the skin of her hip. Ooooooh.....I'm telling that gave me tingles in my........um....body! I don't care what anyone says. I say that Aeryn and John were one of the hottess and sexiest couples on T.V!

sigpic
                      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Here's my contribution for today's theme..........

sigpic
                        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Lovely...lovely... lovely piccies Sue.

and I have to say that I totally agree with this:

Originally posted by Sue Jackson
                          I say that Aeryn and John were one of the hottess and sexiest couples on T.V!
                          Aaarg... stargate-caps is down... Gonna see if I can get any reasonable caps of Ben's Ex Deus Machina Baby Blues.

Comment

Thanks to NEURALCLUSTER.net... here are some smouldering eyes from EX Deus Machina:

Comment

A couple more!

Comment

*slurp* mmmmmmm sexy baby blue eyes yummy yummy yummy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X