No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more pretty, then I gotta hit the hay... my cough seems to be trying to come back

Smouldering SEX GOD!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
      Nope... first Saturday in four weeks that I got to stay home and catch up on all the TV I taped. Watched BSG last night with friends, so that was two hours I got to skip, but there was still plenty of stuff to see. Now I gotta reset the living room VCR NOT to tape Fox on Monday, Tuesday and Wedensday at 8 'cause of stupid baseball I can't wait 'till the end of baseball season.

Spoiler:
      Ah, I have that same problem with catching up on what I taped. I'll be glad when Baseball season is over too.

Don't let your cough come back now!

Comment

Originally posted by Purpletoo1
        Wow Kas, that is an excellent page! I love what you've done with him The vids are the greatest! Nice work honey.

Can't wait to see your picture for the photo op!

Glad you are feeling better... "knock on wood" is what we say. LOL
        Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
        GREAT job, Kas! Looks very professional. *high five*

More pretty pretty SEX GOD:
        Spoiler:

I'm trying to include smouldery looks since it's already Sunday in most of the world.
        Thanks guys... took a while to figure out the widgets and contols

I'm not an artist as mentioned, so if anyone has any Ben/Cam walls or avatars etc, that I can put up to make page interactive, I'd be grateful. Full kudos will go to you of course.

Purple... I'm just hoping I can get a reasonable looking pic - the camera seems to hate me! It'll be great to be with y'all in spirit (doesn't stop me being highly envious though...LOL!)

SMOULDER, SMOULDER

Comment

Smoulder

sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler Smoulder

The Quest (S10)
                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Good Morning! Smouldering Eyes - how about this one??

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    Why yes I am! The kind of werewolf that craves and seeks out leather on a full moon ....LMAO...
                    *crying fit* Why God?! I'm torn between fantasy and reality. *Sigh*

Congrat on getting your ticket!

hubs is in Iraq for 18 months...Ben gets me fired up in oh so many ways and I have crying fits of desire for a real man to touch me and yadda yadda yadda And now that I've born my soul to for all to see, I guess I will be wearing a hat and dark glasses all of Farscape weekend

I feel ya babe, from my lips to God's ear, hopefully (fingers and toes crossed, wood knocked and wish stone rubbed) your man will be home safe and sound at the end of his tour and you two can make up for lost time (((HUG)))

unlike this single babe who hasn't *censored* in almost two years

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                      I finally found out my seat assignment for Barbank

E 26

how do you find out what your seat assignment is?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Some of you know that I post regularly at Katzie's Shameless Benathon on the Skiffy Farscape board. I tried to remember the very first pic I posted there and I may have posted it here, but this is my all time favorite Ben/Crichton pic..................................

*runs and hides*

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                                Some of you know that I post regularly at Katzie's Shameless Benathon on the Skiffy Farscape board. I tried to remember the very first pic I posted there and I may have posted it here, but this is my all time favorite Ben/Crichton pic..................................

Spoiler:

*runs and hides*

Comment

Working...
                                X