X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*drool* looks at piccy *drools some more.*
    sigpic

Comment

Look who I found all burning up with fever.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/greytop/BenB50.jpg

Had to bring him home to the gutter to see that he recovers before next Friday and the 'Band' gets back together.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        Weren't we talking about Ben's mighty fine backside earlier? Coos I have something to add

<Looks around at thunked faces> well, my work here is done.

So very pretty, I constantly pause my DVD at the picture. THUNK
        LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          Look who I found all burning up with fever.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/greytop/BenB50.jpg

Had to bring him home to the gutter to see that he recovers before next Friday and the 'Band' gets back together.
          very nice i like that... awwwwwww poor sweetie.
          sigpic

Comment

hows bout a piccy.. yes thats my attempt at a wallpaper.. its not much but it is nice

yea yea yea.... has to be linked due to size.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ymitchell2.jpg
            Last edited by CKO; 13 August 2005, 08:14 PM. Reason: cuz the piccy was stretchin' the screen
            sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Ladies!

I've been trying to reply to this post for forever this morning but Gateworld wont let me post when quoting... I've discovered. Anyone else had this problem?

CKO: That's my kind of Double Thunk... thanks for the piccy.

gbbarb: LOL! Meltdown tends to do that! Wonder how many DVDs are returned due to wear & tear here? Welcome the the Benny Thunking Thread.

Greytop: I see you're looking after CM very nicely... love it!

Comment

oh yes MELTDOWN... great eppy... or as us J/A shippers like to say... there's other chars in the ep, not just the J/A smut.

we have a crabby Cpt. Bialar Crais, a fat Ryg (litterally too with him constantly eattin') a crazed banik slave seein' things.. oh yes and a very distracted John and Aeryn.

thanxz for the comments on the wallpaper Kas
                sigpic

Comment

Oooooooh......love MELTDOWN! Talk about steamy.

Here's somethin' to melt the gel right off your hair.......

And.....this.....

*looking for her Windex to clean the steam off of her monitor*
                  sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                    Oooooooh......love MELTDOWN! Talk about steamy.

Here's somethin' to melt the gel right off your hair.......

*looking for her Windex to clean the steam off of her monitor*

wooooh...boy <swallows nervously>..those two were definitely the hottest couple on TV ever, weren't they? (did it just get really warm in here?). and judging by that picture, that man really knows how to kiss.

now please excuse me, i have to have a cold shower. (after i've spent another half hour staring at the pictures)
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

mmmmmmmmm great piccys to wake up to thanxz SueJ
                      sigpic

Comment

Gateworld still wont let me post using the quote features...(just keeps crashing and lost all my post again!). Anyway, I'll just answer your question and statement with a resounding yes and YES... to both, MichelleB.

Well, I've been resting with a cold and high temperature today and just thought I'd pop by... SUE, you have done nothing to help that and I'm feeling several degrees higher all of a sudden... There ought to be a warning!

Phew... the PTB certainly knew when to throw that Meltdown eppy in... I hope the SG1 PTB are visiting because we need to have Cameron shipped with anyone NOW! (female that is )... I mean, we want to see all of Ben's talents used to the full don't we? And, judging by the pic those talents are off-the-scale... *fans*

Some more KISSY hotness for your pleasure!

Looks like they're feeling the heat too!

Off, to eat loads of ICE-CREAM and take cold shower!

Comment

I've just been watching The Ties That Bind. Now i'm watching it in squinty vision, so I can't quite see those yummy leather trousers as clearly as I would like....but is that The Belt making a special guest appearance?
                          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ss/melt093.jpg <<<<----- and to think that if i wanted to i could resize that piccy and use it as an av. but who knows...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                              PANTS!!! I love that Pants shot in the eppy!! Pants+Butt shot=*thunk and drool*

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...argate0078.jpg
                              Now how "Claudia" is it that, as SOON as he steps away from his food, she's totally eyeing it? And moves in for the snurch, too?! LOL LOVED that scene. And did you notice that Ben kept looking straight ahead? Like he knew that if he looked at Claud, he'd start busting up!

I'm so gonna miss Claud after next week!

Need more thunkage... lessee what I still got....

Awwwww, now this one's gonna make me miss Claud even more!

Well, it makes me miss Farscape again! Good thing I still have DVDs!)

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                                Now how "Claudia" is it that, as SOON as he steps away from his food, she's totally eyeing it? And moves in for the snurch, too?! LOL LOVED that scene. And did you notice that Ben kept looking straight ahead? Like he knew that if he looked at Claud, he'd start busting up!
                                That is just so 'Claudia'... You know, I really wonder how that girl stays with that wonderful figure she has, the amount of food she puts away... She's always hungry! I did notice that Ben was concentrating on looking straight ahead ... makes you wonder what the outtakes for that little scene is like with these two let loose on each other again.

Comment

Working...
                                X