X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadeScape
    Which do you perfer?
    Leather
    Can i vote for leather???? ... (no suprises there ) !!!!

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

love him in leather... but then he looks great in jeans too (nice and tight) *sigh* but then that man is fine in anything.
      sigpic

Comment

so anything particular you gales want me to post...hands...arms...neck...face...behind...full body shots....
        or just the random stuff I have been posting....

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
          Can i vote for leather???? ... (no suprises there ) !!!!
          LOL...ya know that *Bent over* look is REALLY good on him
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

so anything particular you gales want me to post...hands...arms...neck...face...behind...full body shots....
            or just the random stuff I have been posting....

Oh anything is good..... I can let my imagination do the rest
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
              love him in leather... but then he looks great in jeans too (nice and tight) *sigh* but then that man is fine in anything.
              SO true!!!! SO TRUE!!!!

Comment

yes thats a very nice pic hmmm *sigh* head to toe in all that leather.. *drool*
                sigpic

Comment

Did someone say Bent Over

Comment

This is the one I was looking for!!!!!!!! Thanks Jade! So hot.....I mean wet! Drool!

I love the leather of course, but this pic has a nice shape. Cotton is nice.

Comment

well I figured I would join Jade in posting some of my favorites too
                      First let me THANK BritAngie for any and ALL that I have pilfered from her site...I made a few adjustments but I got some of them from her and she deserves the kudos

And what can I do for you?

Comment

Did someone say Bent Over

JADE!!!!! OMG THAT is ................ WOW..
                        Thank you god for making this man

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          well I figured I would join Jade in posting some of my favorites too
                          First let me THANK BritAngie for any and ALL that I have pilfered from her site...I made a few adjustments but I got some of them from her and she deserves the kudos

And what can I do for you?
                          Very nice.....

Hey is it getting hot in here.....*starts fanning self*

Comment

Tight T-Shirt.....Leather.....Arms........ and Jade gave us thighs ....Yum Yum

Comment

Very nice.....

Hey is it getting hot in here.....*starts fanning self*
                              LOL...this MINUTE I open this thread I have to start *fanning myself*....and hubs has to go away ....

Comment

Thighs it is....

Comment

Working...
                                X