X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mesa
    and then there's this ...

~~~~~~~~~~
    LOL! How could I forget that RL hat? It looks quite endearing in a way and I'm sure is really practical for Australian heat and sun with his fair skin... just don't wear it down the High Street!

Comment

and in tonites ep
      Spoiler:
      he's wearin' leather pants
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
        Isn't that just an awesome miniseries! I have it on DVD too, and I remember it just blew me away the first time I saw it on Sci-Fi! What a beautiful way to end the marvelous saga! Oh....and Ben is damn sexy in it too!
        Ditto, Ditto, Ditto... You know, I'm so split about the need for more Farscape... I loved the series and every aspect of it... ALL of the strong characterisations but the story was John's - through his eyes - with everything supplementing that. In the end, he found a peace, had his family and was going to the future with new hope. Henson & Kemper did a fantastic job fulfilling this saga and I wouldn't want anything just for the sake of it....

On the other hand... I'd be there with wings on if it did go to the big screen with Ben, I'm pretty sure. It's just that I'm so content with things as they stand and so glad our pressure to bring the show back in the form of this mini-series paid off.

Originally posted by Neelan Liquor
        You have MORE close encounters? LOL! Thanks for sharing your personal pics... The next time you see Ben tell him that he has to come over to the UK!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
          and in tonites ep
          Spoiler:
          he's wearin' leather pants
          I noticed that right off too.

Comment

BACK in the Leather! Wow *thunk*

And just WHAT is going on here?!

Caps: www.neuralcluster.net

Comment

THANKS KAS!!

BOTH BEN AND MICHAEL IN LEATHER PANTS!!!!

Spoiler:
              I was just loving this episode last night! I so busy drooling over these two hunks that I didn't care the episode was a goofy one. In fact, I absolutely loved this ep! It was fun, frivolous, and funny! I couldn't stop laughing!

I love Vala! I want to be Vala! Her and Daniel are just so perfect for each other! I think Daniel likes her, and wants her. He's putting up a wall around himself 'cause he's afraid to admit his own feelings for her. Okay, it's speculation, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
              Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 06 August 2005, 05:32 AM.
              sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

OMG!! Michael and Ben in leather pants!!

I love these pics!!!!

Ben is so...so....lovely!! Michael as well!!

My blog : http://stargateguyz.blogtrafic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Emily
                  Absolutely... although Ben is far more comfortable wearing the leather. LOL!
                  See Michael squirm

And here are Ben & Michael doing the twin thing!

SG-1 Leather Squad! *dammit, it should be compulsory!*

Comment

FINALLY SOMEONE who's talking about the LEATHER pants!!!

BTW, it's the "undercover leather" rotational uniform now. Well, if General Landry puts it into the rotation, as Cam suggested.

Totally agree that Ben seems much more at ease in these than Michael... well, that coulda just been Daniel's response to the leather, too. They are actors ya know. Guess we'll just have to ask Michael next con... or better yet, ask Ben this November if Michael made any offhand comments about wearing leather pants. I think it'll be FUN!

More piccies, please!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor

Totally agree that Ben seems much more at ease in these than Michael... well, that coulda just been Daniel's response to the leather, too. They are actors ya know. Guess we'll just have to ask Michael next con... or better yet, ask Ben this November if Michael made any offhand comments about wearing leather pants. I think it'll be FUN!

More piccies, please!
                      Yeah it would be cool! And then you will told us what he said about that??Please??? Because there are no con in my country with Ben browder!

Comment

Would we be true thunking hussies if we didn't?

BTW, it's the "undercover leather" rotational uniform now. Well, if General Landry puts it into the rotation, as Cam suggested.
                        Yep... definitely could live with that... the leathers making guest appearances very frequently! Just send them undercover often... you listening Joe? I reckon Mr Mallozzi must hang out in the *thunk* threads! LOL!

Totally agree that Ben seems much more at ease in these than Michael... well, that coulda just been Daniel's response to the leather, too. They are actors ya know.
                        Oh, actually I definitely feel it was an acting choice from Michael. I reckon they'd play on the fact that Crichton was well-used to wearing the leather and that Daniel wasn't. Just like they play on the look-alike aspect. Dressing them exactly alike

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                          BACK in the Leather! Wow *thunk*
                          And just WHAT is going on here?!

Caps: www.neuralcluster.net
                          Yeah, I was wondering that myself. Does Landry think Cam's paying too much attention to the new doc? They still haven't spilled
                          Spoiler:
                          the connection between Landry and Lam
                          so I guess that's still a secret. That was a strange little scene... and I want an explanation!!! (And I think Dr. Lam does, too.)

And Emily, if someone asks him about that, I'll definately let you know.

Thanks, Kas!!!

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering that myself. Does Landry think Cam's paying too much attention to the new doc?
                            They still haven't spilled
                            Spoiler:
                            the connection between Landry and Lam
                            so I guess that's still a secret. That was a strange little scene... and I want an explanation!!! (And I think Dr. Lam does, too.)
                            Yep, that's my understanding - that Landry may think something like that.

Spoiler:
                            I guess, the relationship is a secret as it's not been mentioned on the show as yet. We only know due to spoilers but also some UK mags have stated the relationship...eg: TVZone special stated that Lam and Landry have been estranged because his devotion to duty led to the breakup of his marriage - and has driven a wedge between them.

Trouble is the scene is not that strange to me as...
                            Spoiler:
                            I have seen the spoilers which have stated that Cam and Lam have a past history... I wasn't sure whether this meant romantic or otherwise but after that little scene...it sums up a romantic history. Mind you, they didn't seem as if they particularly knew each other in her first episode. Hmmmm?

Comment

And Emily, if someone asks him about that, I'll definately let you know.

Thank you!!! It would be nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Emily
                                OMG!! Michael and Ben in leather pants!!

I love these pics!!!!

Teal'c, CJ, was also in leather pants. Does anyone have a pic with Ben and Michael at the marketplace, talking to the Jaffa? I think it shows them the best in that pick in the leather pants.

Comment

Working...
                                X