Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cat
    by the gods NNNOOOOOO, I DLed avalon 1+2 and can only get the sound , I can't see the pretty sobbbbbb wipes away the tears
    I'm not very tech savvy. But it might be a codec problem...downloading the k-lite codec pack might fix the problem, it has most of the codecs for video files.

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Originally posted by cat
      by the gods NNNOOOOOO, I DLed avalon 1+2 and can only get the sound , I can't see the pretty sobbbbbb wipes away the tears

A friend of mine had this same problem with her Windows Media Player. To correct it she went into her player settings & selected the file type (.avi, etc.) then rebooted her computer. After that she was able to watch the video. Hopefully this will resolve the issue for you as well.
      ~Belle~

Comment

Originally posted by Jades
        I'm not very tech savvy. But it might be a codec problem...downloading the k-lite codec pack might fix the problem, it has most of the codecs for video files.
        Agreed Jades... definitely sounds like you need the correct codecs Cat. What extension download did you use? Also make sure that you have the current version of the media players on your computer.

The K-Lite full version contains virtually all codecs needed as Jades said. You can download that here:
        http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...Codec_Pack.htm

Good Luck!

Hey, did anyone happen to notice the snarky "Happy Bunny" poster on the wall during the rehab scene? I think it's the one that says "It's all about me! Deal with it!" An inside joke maybe? .
        I did...and I agree with you. I love the way these PTB are not above taking a laugh with themselves
        Last edited by Kas; 24 July 2005, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Nice caps Kas!

Hey, did anyone happen to notice the snarky "Happy Bunny" poster on the wall during the rehab scene? I think it's the one that says "It's all about me! Deal with it!" An inside joke maybe?

OK, didn't see that when I watched the ep last night (maybe because I was too busy looking at 'someone' else )... Must watch again to see now. *nods*

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
            Agreed Jades... definitely sounds like you need the correct codecs Cat. What extension download did you use? Also make sure that you have the current version of the media players on your computer.

If you need xvid codecs, I obtained mine from here:
            http://www.xvidmovies.com/codec/

And DivX codecs from www.divx.com
            There's also a codec called ffdshow that I have on my comp. I know I needed it a while back to watch stargate (or Andromeda/Angel, it was one of them anyways, LOL) Hope you figure it out!!!!

(GSpot might be able to tell you which codec you are missing though)

Comment

The Mitchell twins this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Slexycarter
                There's also a codec called ffdshow that I have on my comp. I know I needed it a while back to watch stargate (or Andromeda/Angel, it was one of them anyways, LOL) Hope you figure it out!!!!

(GSpot might be able to tell you which codec you are missing though)
                Yep, it's probably best to download the K-lite codec pack FULL version 2.5 as Jades said... that includes virtually all codecs including ffdshow Acee mentions.

You can download here:
                http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...Codec_Pack.htm

Comment

Whatched! Loved! Adored! SQUEEEed like a teeny! Drooled! Adored some more!

The episode was amzing. Took for ever to acquire (a nice word for something else yeah ) but in the end it was totally worth the wait!! Ben looked amazing. Am really starting to like him

Of course my inner JD is silently screaming of agony as I enjoy the possibility of CD (yes, I admin it, am a slasher, but I usually manage not to ramble about it )

And now I realize I need caps, and I need them now. So I will be over here capping.

Comment

Took for ever to acquire (a nice word for something else yeah ) but in the end it was totally worth the wait!! Ben looked amazing. Am really starting to like him
                    She's seen the light! LOL!

Of course my inner JD is silently screaming of agony as I enjoy the possibility of CD (yes, I admin it, am a slasher, but I usually manage not to ramble about it )
                    How about some pics of the boys then? Avalon 2

And the 'double-take' from Avalon 1.

And now I realize I need caps, and I need them now. So I will be over here capping.
                    Great stuff...look forward to seeing your caps Acee.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                      She's seen the light! LOL!
                      And what lovely light it is!!

Originally posted by Kas
                      How about some pics of the boys then? Avalon 2
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...202/010811.jpg

And the 'double-take' from Avalon 1.
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...es/av-cmdj.jpg
                      Avalon pt2 with Daniel and the book and Cam sitting behind him = LOVE!!! And the double-take. Adorable!!! And quite slashy

Originally posted by Kas
                      Great stuff...look forward to seeing your caps Acee.
                      Well, I took quite a lot Will be going through them now, and uploading to my caps gallery, so you can all go and see and take whichever you want

Comment

So I did the capping thing, and me being me, I ended up with 722 caps. And that would be AFTER I removed the ones that just sucked!

All caps are up in this gallery: http://www.un-decided.com/gallery/ca....php?cat_id=24

I am trying to get it to show more than 15 thumbnails per page. If anyone happens to know how to do this, please tell me. cause I have no idea

And yes, they can be downloaded in zips, cause that just makes life so much easier. Links for that are up at http://www.livejournal.com/community..._caps/917.html

I tried to catch everything, so there is a lot of pretty Daniel, and of course a lot from the Action!Cameron!Sword!Fight!!!! So lovely and dirty and in pain *ahem*

Comment

lovely piccys to wake up too.
                          sigpic

Comment

So lovely and dirty and in pain *ahem*
                            Wonderfully sharp set of screencaps Acee...we are so being spoiled! You've got some great ACTION caps... and I'm a sucker for Ben in action, especially as you know he does as much of his stuntwork as he possibly can...so those expressions of pain are probably REAL! LOL!

Hey, this is fantastic shot...Awww, poor baby!

Once again, the expressions on his face speak volumes!

Comment

*THUNK*

Lovin Ben atm!

Comment

great pics that you chose to post kas...

acee.. i've d/led the zip files, now i get to look at all the lovely piccys
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X