Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
    FINALLY managed to get the design right, according to CafePress' standards, so here's what I've finally come up with.

We Have Mongo stuff

I'll tweek the design a bit so I can create a hat or two, too... but for now, there's the black shirt, and a black button.
    Pardon my ignorance, but can someone tell me what Mongo is? I'm Aussie
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
      Pardon my ignorance, but can someone tell me what Mongo is? I'm Aussie
      Mongo is a character from the movie "Blazing Saddles" (FUNNYFUNNYFUNNY movie ) that Ben quoted a few times in Farscape. When he was interviewed after it was announced he'd be in Stargate, but his character had yet to be named, he guessed "Mongo", so it's been a running gag ever since. Ben is now Mongo.
      Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 21 August 2006, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
        OK, gals and guys, what do you think of these items??

http://www.cafepress.com/sylvrewolfe

grrr, there will be changes made one way or another, tomorrow, I need sleep now.
        Looks good except for the black background went away. Sleep well!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
          Looks good except for the black background went away. Sleep well!
          Purple, check 'em out on my store.... I think I finally got the imaging wired.
          Only took two years! cafepress.com/pkthunks

ETA: Note: I don't have any control over the prices... that's Cafe Press' base price.

Comment

Mongo is a character from the movie "Blazing Saddles" [i](FUNNYFUNNYFUNNY movie ) that Ben quoted a few times in Farscape. When he was interviewed after it was announced he'd be in Stargate, but his character had yet to be named, he guessed "Mongo", so it's been a running gag ever since. Ben is now Mongo.
            Ahh, I see...I thought it was kind of some mango weilding monkey lol
            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

FINALLY managed to get the design right, according to CafePress' standards, so here's what I've finally come up with.

We Have Mongo stuff

I'll tweek the design a bit so I can create a hat or two, too... but for now, there's the black shirt, and a black button.
              Mongo says Hell Yeah! Nice Neelan! Can I buy one now?

Comment

Last thunky pix for the night... still a multi, too, so....

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                  Mongo says Hell Yeah! Nice Neelan! Can I buy one now?
                  Oh, yeah... the store's open, and all the money goes to pay for the shirts and printing, so... have at it!
                  If anyone buys 10 or 100 buttons or magnets to share, could you let us know?

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                    trick is to make the sun rise even if it doesn't want to *runs to horizon & yanks up sun*
                    thank you sweetie! It will need help tomorrow for me

Comment

Oh, yeah... the store's open, and all the money goes to pay for the shirts and printing, so... have at it!
                      If anyone buys 10 or 100 buttons or magnets to share, could you let us know?
                      I will buy a multi pack. Also a black T. Thanks Neelan, they look great!

Will you help me make my logo on a transparent background? I made one but the black sqare shows.

Last edited by purpletoo1; 22 August 2006, 01:35 AM.

Comment

just stoppping in for a quickie drool .. and as alwasy you all deliver

*sigh*..... *slips on drool* THUD!! oops...
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

well we done and got tame thunked on the floor... gotta look out for those drool piles...
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for stopping in Tame! *hands ice pack* Careful now... We made shirts to commerate the fateful day

Comment

Comment

SG1 cancelled!
                                When did that happen?
                                How did that happen?
                                Sorry, I know I’m a little behind. Not really got time to read back through the therad right now. Stupid work!

Comment

Working...
                                X