No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Kas...THAT THING IS sharing it with those that can't see it yet.... ...I guess I was a bit TOO obscure

As far as what YOU plan to be doing...LOL I think I am afraid to ask
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      LOL Kas...THAT THING IS sharing it with those that can't see it yet.... ...I guess I was a bit TOO obscure

As far as what YOU plan to be doing...LOL I think I am afraid to ask
      LOL! I thought you just meant using software for capping... I'm sure that places like pegasus.com will have the actual clips up as they do the trailers and sneak peaks!

Me?? I'll just be enjoying Ben with his big, shiny...toy!

Comment

Thanks guys- been having fun tinkering with Ben- so to speak!

Comment

gah, I haven't been able to stop by for a couple of days. As usual, great pics of Ben and I loved the prom pics

here's one for today...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
            gah, I haven't been able to stop by for a couple of days.
            Really nice to see you back posting Mesa!

It's that time of the night again...As this John is all thunked out, I'll just take him off with me! Night All ~ sweet dreams!

Comment

Morning All... Ben's missing CKO and PM already

Ben: Well you've seen the lowdown folks...what did you think?

Comment

Did Ben look HOT!!! or what people?? My goodness... I am so glad Friday will be here soon... I do NOT think I can wait much longer for this man to be in my living room on a weekly basis...... Bring the Cam!!!!!!!
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Did Ben look HOT!!! or what people?? My goodness... I am so glad Friday will be here soon... I do NOT think I can wait much longer for this man to be in my living room on a weekly basis...... Bring the Cam!!!!!!!
                  Tame, you got me *drooling* and *thunking* in anticipation!

Thanks to alzOrz of this forum, I have seen the ending clippage...no interview yet though.

Here's a couple of caps from that ending montage!

You are so right...he's sizzling HOT!

Comment

Nice pic Kas, here's a few more caps from the SCIFI Special (the resolution isn't the best):

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

I liked most of the SCIFI special, except the part where some random bloke tried to mess up Michael Shank's interview :

Last edited by Jades; 12 July 2005, 03:41 AM.

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Here's a few spoilery ones:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ians/SFF17.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ians/SFF18.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ians/SFF19.jpg

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Originally posted by Jades

I liked most of the SCIFI special, except the part where some random bloke tried to mess up Michael Shank's interview :

Jades --- thank you for all the wonderful caps... and hey, can't wait to see the antics pictured above... looks like they are all having fun!

Comment

Hey y'all, I'm back..my internet died a few weeks ago but I managed to resuscitate it. I have completed yet another vid in my absence, this one is sorta shippy, hope y'all enjoy.

Last night's special was awesome & Ben was HOTT!!! It was the highlight of my evening, especially since reading the sad news that the Kansas board is closing down You can read the full post HERE

A New Board has been created though & I've already registered there. I like the new board but I will miss Kansas.
                            ~Belle~

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                              Jades --- thank you for all the wonderful caps... and hey, can't wait to see the antics pictured above... looks like they are all having fun!
                              Your welcome . Brent Barret has made a .wmv file of the parts of the Special that feature Ben and Claudia. You can download it here: http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.php?topic=343.0 (11th post down)

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeBelle
                                Hey y'all, I'm back..my internet died a few weeks ago but I managed to resuscitate it. I have completed yet another vid in my absence, this one is sorta shippy, hope y'all enjoy..
                                Off to download it now YB... it's good to see you back posting and supporting our fav. guy!

Originally posted by YankeeBelle
                                Last night's special was awesome & Ben was HOTT!!! It was the highlight of my evening, especially since reading the sad news that the Kansas board is closing down You can read the full post HERE

A New Board has been created though & I've already registered there. I like the new board but I will miss Kansas.
                                Hey, I didn't see that until this morning... what a sad time, but it's great that the group is continuing the great work done there and transferring many of the important threads... it'd be a shame to lose that archive of fiction and excellent vidders. Just gone and registered on the new board too, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Working...
                                X