Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    See, I'm with you Eirenne...it must be a generational thing cuz I prefere the Harley too! But hey, Cam on any brand is fine by me!!
    NOT generational... jeez, Purple, I'm only like 4 years younger than you!
    Unless you're saying Gen Xers would prefer the Crotch Rockets!!! Then I'm in TOTAL agreement!!!

Comment

Doesn't matter what he's riding. Ben Browder on a bike is hawt.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
        Then you'll love me!!! I'm about as big and loud as a hussy can get!!
        you aren't the only one Neelan! lol

Comment

'K, I just have to pop into this conversation now... Ben most likely is not a winter. I'm a winter and I've never met anyone with blue eyes who was one. Winters usually have olive or yellow-ish complexions, not fair ones. He's most likely an Autumn, like my mom. More "black Irish" in coloring.

OMG! I sounded like a total girl just then!!!
          Neelan, I am fair skinned however and am a winter. But he could be an autumn, but who cares right. The guy is definitely gorgeous but he does favor more darker and richer colors. He looks great in red and definitely the deep blues...how did we get on this tanget...oh I think I started this whole thing. Sorry, me bad!!!

Comment

Cutting out early babes. Have to go into work earlier than normal and I still have some stuff to do before I call it night.

See you all in the morning! I hope you all have a great night filled with loads of hot images of BB!

Comment

'K, I just have to pop into this conversation now... Ben most likely is not a winter. I'm a winter and I've never met anyone with blue eyes who was one. Winters usually have olive or yellow-ish complexions, not fair ones. He's most likely an Autumn, like my mom. More "black Irish" in coloring.

OMG! I sounded like a total girl just then!!!
              Noooo, I am a winter and I have fair, rose toned skin. My eyes are very light brown almost hazel. I don't know if blue eyes prevents you from being a winter but he doesn't look good in pastels or autumn colors. He looks great in dark, clear crips colors, same as me...imo...

And you are a girly Neelan! LOL (this coming from a former tom-boy)

Comment

Noooo, I am a winter and I have fair, rose toned skin. My eyes are very light brown almost hazel. I don't know if blue eyes prevents you from being a winter but he doesn't look good in pastels or autumn colors. He looks great in dark, clear crips colors, same as me...imo...

I'm with you purple!

Comment

NOT generational... jeez, Purple, I'm only like 4 years younger than you!
                  Unless you're saying Gen Xers would prefer the Crotch Rockets!!! Then I'm in TOTAL agreement!!!
                  I thought you were in your thirties!

Comment

Originally posted by eirenne
                    Cutting out early babes. Have to go into work earlier than normal and I still have some stuff to do before I call it night.

See you all in the morning! I hope you all have a great night filled with loads of hot images of BB!
                    Night girl! see you in AM

Comment

Originally posted by eirenne
                      I'm with you purple!
                      two against one! heeee jk, I'm only guessing of course. Neelan could be right.....

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                        Doesn't matter what he's riding. Ben Browder on a bike is hawt.
                        Abso-freakin-lutely!!!

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                            Doesn't matter what he's riding....
                            Or who?

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

And you are a girly Neelan! LOL (this coming from a former tom-boy)
                                "Autumn-colored clothes" does not mean he's not an autumn. Maybe he's a summer!
                                And NO, I'm NOT a girly!!! I'MNOTI'MNOTI'MNOT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X