Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
    Ever since Ben started playing Mitchell I have noticed a couple of things about his physical appearance that bothered me. Small things that are just bugging me to no end and I couldn't quite put my finger on it until now. I think most Scapers have noticed his loss of weight, but that isn't what has been tugging at me since season 9. I think I finally figured out. It is the sideburns. I miss Crichton's sideburns. Now, before you start, I am military and ranted prior to season 9 that he had better lose those sideburns, but that tiny difference in appearance has been bugging me.
    I think he looks absolutely fabulous!! The weight loss wasn't as much that as it was a toning. I have his clothes and he was skin and bones in Farscape. The clothes are tiny. But regardless of the differences, he is an angel in leather. I have no complaints! You kill me Wolfy! I know you are just trying to stir the pot, but for real LMAO, how could you complain? *kisses then chokes Wolfy*

Comment

Ever since Ben started playing Mitchell I have noticed a couple of things about his physical appearance that bothered me. Small things that are just bugging me to no end and I couldn't quite put my finger on it until now. I think most Scapers have noticed his loss of weight, but that isn't what has been tugging at me since season 9. I think I finally figured out. It is the sideburns. I miss Crichton's sideburns. Now, before you start, I am military and ranted prior to season 9 that he had better lose those sideburns, but that tiny difference in appearance has been bugging me.

I miss the sideburns too. And I think he has put a little of the weight back on. Not the John Crichton weight (I miss it, he was perfect) but some of it.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by shester
        I miss the sideburns too. And I think he has put a little of the weight back on. Not the John Crichton weight (I miss it, he was perfect) but some of it.

Sybil
        Mitchell is just too skinny. And he didn't need to lose weight for the military stuff, he wasn't overweight when he played Crichton.

Comment

Mitchell is just too skinny. And he didn't need to lose weight for the military stuff, he wasn't overweight when he played Crichton.

Oh, no he was not overweight at all. He was just right as Crichton.

An absolutely great body. Very drool worthy.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
            I think he looks absolutely fabulous!! The weight loss wasn't as much that as it was a toning. I have his clothes and he was skin and bones in Farscape. The clothes are tiny. But regardless of the differences, he is an angel in leather. I have no complaints! You kill me Wolfy! I know you are just trying to stir the pot, but for real LMAO, how could you complain? *kisses then chokes Wolfy*
            I prefer my men fuzzy, the fuzzier the better.

Comment

Is this too fuzzy?

sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Or we could go all the way (fuzzy face speaking)

sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
                  Is this too fuzzy?

Not for me.

Sybil

Comment

I know you do! you are one of the sick ones!

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
                      Or we could go all the way (fuzzy face speaking)

Love his hairy chest.

Sybil

Comment

Comment

Ooooooh....how yummy...a perfect treat to go to bed with

as is this
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X