No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to post last night....put my home comp is so slow....

so here is one to make up for it...

Comment

Comment

mmmmm thats nice
        sigpic

Comment

Bottoms up....

Shirtless....*thud*

Comment

*thud* owch table... mmm nice i like that second pic a lot.... mmm *sigh, drool, faint* ohhhh i need my personal doc to fix me up
            sigpic

Comment

CKO....where did all the padding I gave you go.....I thought I had you covered....

Comment

the cat decided that she's like to sleep on anything thats on the ground.. er.. as to how it got on the ground, floor on the first time... damned if i can remember.
                sigpic

Comment

Well I thought a while back..that it would be good to put my comp on the floor...that way not far to fall...lol...but they really did like that at work....people looking at me funny...wha?

Comment

Originally posted by JadeScape
                    Well I thought a while back..that it would be good to put my comp on the floor...that way not far to fall...lol...but they really did like that at work....people looking at me funny...wha?
                    Wish I woulda thought of that. . .before I got my 5th brain concussion.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

hmm maybe that explains all those unexplained bruises that show up... hmmm i think we're spendin too much time on thunk threads that we're ending up hurting ourselves... er... yet we keep on comin back for more
                      sigpic

Comment

I would be happy if I could find a padded keyboard....
                        but knowing me it would feel so good (specially if it was soft) I would never leave the comp...lol

It is so hard to explain why I have key bruises on my forehead....

Comment

two for one...

Drop Dead Sexy....

Comment

A little help over here...

lots of guns...

Comment

You know, there are thunk belts around. Just pick yourself up one and you won't have to explain any bruising. Either that, or just move the computer to the floor and surround yourself with pillows.
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

FIRST...Thank you to ALL who have spent so much time not only posting pics of this Gorgeous man ....But thank you to all who have spent time and energy making web-sites and galleries for all of us to drool over

Since I can't get a pic of RDA AND Ben together I have to flip back and forth between these two GORGEOUS HUNKS OF ALPHA MALE!!! and I just wanted to share one of my most favorite pics of Ben.

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X