No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can see is with the pics this afternoon.

Welcome Hastie.

Welcome Back, Kas.

Now I got to run RL calls for work.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
        (((NEELAN))).... Now I know I've missed too much! Thank you!

Love the 2nd one... makes me wonder if there is history with those two? Also, evidence of the 13s!

Ha!!! They have 'history' in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
          (((NEELAN))).... Now I know I've missed too much! Thank you!

Love the 2nd one... makes me wonder if there is history with those two? Also, evidence of the 13s!
          Of COURSE, the first thing you noticed was the FEET!!!
          Oh, we missed you around here, Kas! And I'm assuming that those two knew each other previously... until proven otherwise.

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Neelan....I think you have my computer smoking with all of these GORGEOUS Smouldering pictures of Ben/Cam/john..........
          ok that might be from me licking the screen to much
          *hands Tame a towel* Better wipe up that excess drool... don't wanna fry the 'puter.

Cajn, you're like the stealth poster today! Every time I pop in with a new piccie, there's another pretty from you, too! *high fives Cajn*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
            WOW!!! Tame's actually managed to get in here TWICE within 24 hours!!!

More SEXY Ben for ya, Tame....

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s-904-0015.jpg
            NEELAN!!! THANK YOU.... Oh my ...*drools*....

Yes all the kiddies seem to be being well-behaved this morning AND I don't have any Work work that MUST be done so I get to play play play for a bit........ and WOW....look at what I get to play WITH.....

you all are just to good.... and this man....HOT HOT HOT!!!
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hi ya Grey

Sorry you have to run

"See" you soon.

I just love this Off-Set shot of Ben with the Thunderbirds. And you just know those eyes are smouldering even if he is having to squint from the sunlight!

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                *KISS*

Comment

Hey, Tame!!
                  can't remember what the ultimate Tame bait is

.....AAAAHHHHHH

Tame is now in CAM HEAVEN!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the backwards hat

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*mind falls into the gutter*

Comment

You didn't write THAT particular fanfic I've seen did ya Cajn?

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                        Hey TAME

Thanks for bringing Goober/Crash's post forward. Been checking out those caps... Ben is gorgeous (Kas, stating the obvious ), roll on Season 10!
                        KAS!!!!! HI!!! sorry to read about your team beingout of the WOrld Cup

BUT LOOK we have all of theis BEN HOTNESS or *Smouldering* going on....so I know I am distracted.... is it helping you???

Comment

hehehehe... MIB was on last night and the first thought in my head today when I saw this pic was
                          "Ben makes this look GOOD!"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                                Bye Hastie - I'll be doing the same at 9.00. We have the double episode finale of 24 - Day 5 tonight!

I have so just taken that picture.... Gads.... I need to come here much more ofte..... I can't get the smile off my face from just staring at this man

Comment

Working...
                                X