No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very, verrrrrrry nice pics there Mesa and DDD...

*massive thunk* for this one... just look at those arms:

Comment

Here ya go.....

John with Winona
      sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Another favorite of mine.

Comment

*thunk* ohhhhhhhhh hello gutter *faints*
          sigpic

Comment

I want to create a Ben Browder / Cameron Mitchell Calender... Anyone wanna be involved?

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
              I want to create a Ben Browder / Cameron Mitchell Calender... Anyone wanna be involved?
              OK, what do you need? Any particular mood caps etc?
              --------------------------
              CKO*thunk* ohhhhhhhhh hello gutter *faints*
              Ben: Good Morning Gutter Gals...Hmmm, ladies your minds are ALWAYS in the gutter... what about my charm, my wit, my work, my MIND?

Kas: But Ben, we adore you for all those things...I think of your...mind...all the time. Especially when it's right HERE!

Last edited by Kas; 31 May 2005, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Oooo, Caps from the SPACEY awards with Ben in SG uniform on-set. Thanks to Elle of Ben-browder online.com for posting these of him presenting the award for Best Hero (Spiderman won)... If you want to see more, go and visit this brilliant site for all things Benny.

Last edited by Kas; 31 May 2005, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                  I would like this pic of Ben for Jan. 30, in honor of father's birthday, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                    Oooo, Caps from the SPACEY awards with Ben in SG uniform on-set. Thanks to Elle of Ben-browder online.com for posting these... If you want to see more, go and visit this brilliant site for all things Benny.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...orm/cap005.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...orm/cap010.jpg
                    It looks they were filming aboard the Prometheus. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
                    Spoiler:
                    Didn't SG-3 wear black jumpsuits in Prometheus Unbound?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                      I would like this pic of Ben for Jan. 30, in honor of father's birthday, please.

Aye, now find out what day of the week was january 30th, and have a adjective of the same starting letter of what the image appears to be.

Comment

Kansas has the clips of Ben presenting and with CJ receiving up on site:

http://forums.scaperoute.com/kansas/...?topic=26825.0

Comment

Can I ask everyone here a question? I've been seeing comments around the net that Ben is too skinny now, too scrawney, weedy, looks sick, etc. He really looks thin in that one Spaceys clip with CJ. Is he *too* thin? Or are we just not used to how he looks now? Would he look better with 10 more pounds (or more) back on?

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
                            Can I ask everyone here a question? I've been seeing comments around the net that Ben is too skinny now, too scrawney, weedy, looks sick, etc. He really looks thin in that one Spaceys clip with CJ. Is he *too* thin? Or are we just not used to how he looks now? Would he look better with 10 more pounds (or more) back on?
                            It's all to do with maturing... if he wants to keep that weight off, he has to work at it... but facially you don't keep the puppy look in your mid-40s... unless you want Ben to go under the knife...leave it be... He looks FANTASTIC... Just lean, (in fact pretty damn gorgeous to me!)... besides the camera does lie... in the fencing scenes he looks fit and lean, not scrawny or sick etc... It's a pity people have to start making real hurtful comments that get spread around
                            Last edited by Kas; 31 May 2005, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Here are some caps I made from the clip with Ben with Chris Judge... (thanks to WhiteLight for making the clips and putting online)

Comment

Caps I did from the Ben Presenting Clip:

He looks positively LOVELY to me...

Comment

Working...
                                X