• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

How 'bout we skip the bows and let you wrap us up however you like?
              How 'bout we skip the wrapping and proceed to the unwrapping?
              LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

ya don't wanna know whats runnin thru my mind at the mo, definately keepin thoughts to myself 'whistles innocently' mwuahahahaa

banner by E.K.R
                If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                  How 'bout we skip the wrapping and proceed to the unwrapping?

Let me think about that...okay...let's go, Evil Bro.

AQO: Barb...just let them loose when you're done with them and they'll find their way home. Uh...no later than Tuesday morning, though...they have a party scheduled over here. Uh...that would be this coming Tuesday, July 4, 2006, no later than 11:00am Pacific Time.

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                    ya don't wanna know whats runnin thru my mind at the mo, definately keepin thoughts to myself 'whistles innocently' mwuahahahaa

Me, too.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                            Mission Report: MISSION FAILED
                            Objective: Obtain Screen Capture of John Crichton in LatP:1, smiling, about the time he said "I am never leavin' this world" in reference to all the kissing he'd been receiving
                            Reason for Failure: Usual screen cap sites did not have capture from the appropriate time stamp
                            Solution: BUY VIDEO CAPTURE CARD for computer!

Yeah, okay... the meds are finally kicking in... time to say "GOOD NIGHT"
                            I grabbed these for ya (cause failure is not an option). Hope what you were looking for is in there . . .

Comment

He looks so young and innocent in these . . .

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X