• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy wet john.. *thunk*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BritAngie
      You can get the dvd from www.akillerwithin.com Also it's region 0 so should work on all players.
      Hiya Angie,

Are you sure the DVD now gone out into widespread commercial use is Region 0? According to amazon.com it's Region 1 and will not usually be playable in all countries. I thought the Region 0 was for the special scaper edition?

Comment

Originally posted by cat
        and for kas

*THUNK* ---- nummmmy

Comment

Originally posted by cat
          ladies I am stood on top of a cliff would anyone like to take a dive with me, the water seems lovely, unless you can stop me from jumping, I believe cat is waiting to catch me
          http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...80/john102.jpg
          I've GOT him Whilst it's great you are there to catch him Cat, it is such a long way down... can't possibly risk him hurting himself

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yummy
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
              Awww, look at this piccy of Ben with a little PK dressed Baby at a Con...

Apparently, this was at the judging of a competition, the baby was passed around and Fran (Ben's wife) got rather 'clucky' at him with the baby. He made the comment that "he knew what he'd be doing that night"... Lucky Lady!
              and another with the PK baby....yup. Fran looks like she loves the baby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
                and another with the PK baby....yup. Fran looks like she loves the baby
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...FranRicky6.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                LOL! She does indeed That's a really lovely pic of them both...

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                  LOL! She does indeed That's a really lovely pic of them both...
                  They're such a cute couple. I love this picture of the two of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Ladies (and gents if there are any present), I require a pretty ben for my signature. It has to fit in with what I have so far.

Show me what you got

(plus it's a fab excuse to post and oggle more Ben)

Comment

That so reminds me of my sister and brother-in-law She's 4' 11" and he's 6'2"

I love that pic. Got to be my fav of them as a couple. I really like this one below too... A real cute couple!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                        Ladies (and gents if there are any present), I require a pretty ben for my signature. It has to fit in with what I have so far.

Show me what you got

Now when is Ben not pretty? . How do you want him? Smiling or Serious, Sexy or Innocent?

Comment

I love two different ways.....................

Wet &

in Uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

Show me what you got

pretty Ben?
                            hmmm.....

this one is kind of dark compared to what you've got, but he's pretty

how about this one?

now I'll search out some smiling ones...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

It's ok now, I found one *points down* but keep posting. I can change it if I see a better one

Comment

I like these but to go in your siggy you really do need the black - T

Comment

Working...
                                X