Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
    Here's what I wanna know... how come when I do the "clickable thumbnails", my image shows up like 2 inches wide, but Mesa's are like 6 inches wide? I don't get it.
    You can tell it how big you want the thumnail I believe.

Shippy, I got new camera equipment too! heee, we'll be ready!!

Comment

Love the candid shots! Good one, Shippy!!

New action figure:
      "BUSTA-MOVE, BEN"!!!
      Batteries not included.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...Benboogies.jpg
      LMAO!!

Comment

Here's what I wanna know... how come when I do the "clickable thumbnails", my image shows up like 2 inches wide, but Mesa's are like 6 inches wide? I don't get it.
        well, that's because I don't use the PB clickable thumbnails button. Thumbnails are too small for me! I use my own pics now that I know how to code it. Of course that means I have to have 2 sizes of the same image

like this......clicky, clicky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
          OMGs, I so need to stay away from the main boards around here.

I went cheap seats last year and had a blast. I did go Gold Seat this year, no idea why, just felt like it. I usually miss about half the con for various reasons, such as dinner and supper, *that is lunch and dinner for you citified culturated folk*.

Have we started the campaign to get Francesca as a guest this year???

I am going to get a digital camera for the con, any ideas, suggestions, recommendations???
          I swear by Olympus! I've had others and don't think anything compares to Olympus as far as quality of pix. I recently bought an 8.0 mega pixels and I like it so far. I just ordered telephoto lens equipment for it. I'll have to practice before I go to get it tweaked just right.

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Missed out on the last few days - RL taking over. You guys have been busy. Had to stop by and get my daily fix in.

Thanks for all the goodies you posted. The nagging headache I've had all day seems to have gone away all of a sudden.

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                  I swear by Olympus! I've had others and don't think anything compares to Olympus as far as quality of pix. I recently bought an 8.0 mega pixels and I like it so far. I just ordered telephoto lens equipment for it. I'll have to practice before I go to get it tweaked just right.
                  Yeah, I have never owned a digital camera before. I usually buy the WalMart one use jobs. Is the Olympus uber expensive? And is it easy to learn how to use??

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I went cheap seats last year and had a blast. I did go Gold Seat this year, no idea why, just felt like it. I usually miss about half the con for various reasons, such as dinner and supper, *that is lunch and dinner for you citified culturated folk*.

I am going to get a digital camera for the con, any ideas, suggestions, recommendations???
                          Waves to wolfe and giggles to think of the trouble she is causing on the main boards. Got one of my "SPECIAL" spoilers/dreams for you a couple of pages back.
                          LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

promo strip

http://w13.photobucket.com/widgets/d...Promos%20Cons/

Comment

My first digital was a Canon Power Shot SD 400 Digital Elph. It is a great little camera. 5.0 megapixels and easy to use. Really good for general pics. Not real good at distance shots inside. One feature that I love is the video. I really enjoy taking 'moving pictures'. I have some good ones of my cousins little boy at the beach and some from last years con that I wouldn't trade for all the close-ups of Ben in the world. I would recommend it to just about anyone. Hope that was helpful. Now for Ben goodness. A vid I captured last year . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X