• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyla
    WA-HOO!!!
    Thank YOU Thank YOU!!
    I squeed so loud when I saw those ,the cat ran and hid lol
    LOL, that is a true Babe for you. Welcome Teyla!
    Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
    It'd be screen printed on shirts from Cafe Press. I could probably find an embroidery place here who could make them for us, too, but I don't know if I could afford to put up the cost before you guys could reimburse me. I think it's easier to go with the Cafe Press idea. That way, we get the correct sized shirt right off the bat.

Next question... do you think we ought to go subtle and do just a breast pocket design? Maybe three inches square? I'm not sure if Cafe Press offers that option, but I might be able to tweak the design enough to get us there....

ETA: YUP! I can do the pocket print... just wanna know if you guys want the pocket print, large print on the front, or large print on the back. I can only have one in my "cafe press store"
    I'm partial to the large print, but I'm loud! LOL What ever you want is fine with me Neelan. I can bring fabric paint and put our names on them if you can only get one side of the shirt done. Large on the back and our names on the pockets. I'm still catching up though so you may have already decided... that's cool.

Comment

Well, if we go with the embroidery, it'll probably be just the small "logo" on the front left breast area. I have a place that's done work for me in the past that I'll call on Monday for prices. They're pretty quick, too, so we can think about it for a couple months.

Would you guys prefer polo- or henley-style shirts instead of a T?
      What is henley-style? I'd like something other than a regular T also. However, if the cost gets to big a regular T is fine with me.

Comment

Comment

*thanks to purple for this one.*

Comment

Comment

Hi grey! That is a lovely pic! I'm glad you like and use it!

Comment

And... another question... do you guys like this one just as much without the shadow line? If we do go with embroidery, we won't be able to do the shadow, I'm sure. And I don't want to ask for more than three colors (which might be pushing it as it is )

I don't think we need three colors. The white and purple look good to me.

Comment

Tried to green you but can't yet. So I'll send this.

Gradulations on 13,000 posts!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop

And this ends my run of THE EYES
                    Love all the new pics Grey! Great job!
                    Originally posted by Kas

You bad, bad thing Where's the paddle when you need it?
                    LOL, she did need the padle on the "warm towel" thing! lol

And don't worry Kas, I will give you the blow by blow from the con. I will have to take my lap top and keep a record each night so I don't forget! lol

Originally posted by Kas
                    Time to SMOULDER:

Off to get ready to go out for Father's Day lunch at a Med Restaurant now... then it's Brazil Vs Australia... so I'll leave you with a fav. Mitchell look. BBL
                    Did you have a nice Fathers day? I didn't know you celebrated too. Love those pics. Hope Ben had a happy Father's Day!

Comment

Tried to green you but can't yet. So I'll send this.

.... lol, he looks good in green too! You just can't make him look bad! Thanks Babe!

Comment

Three more weeks!!!!!

Comment

gc: Did have to yell that out?
                          Me: I sure did.

Comment

Originally posted by eirenne
                            oooo, that is nice! Brilliant who ever did it!

I'm slowly but slurpingly catching up. heee on page 2191!

Comment

Three more weeks!!!!!
                              OMG!! I can't wait. You had to say that!

Comment

Shippy, you crack me up!!!
                                But now I wonder what percentage of our time each of us has spent in here since we joined GW? Or since Ben was even announced as being added to the cast? That would be pretty telling, too.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...elot0659fz.jpg
                                YUP it would be telling. I joined for F.O.R.D. from Skiffy. Then when I first saw Ben I was like DEAD! So all of my posts were for Ford until Ben and Momoa came along and I secretly thunked Sheppy and Jack. So 45% Ben posts is pretty good for me! However, Ben is #1 now!! I sooo luf him!

Comment

Working...
                                X