Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
    Awe... (((((KAS))))) We'll be thinkin' about you! And all the other Babes who couldn't make it.
    Hey, you'd better! Although odds on you'll all be having too much fun. BUT we most DEFINITELY want to hear absolutely EVERYTHING!

And the group thing is EASY... I just get the photo op ticket and can have as many people as can fit into the pic with me. If others want their own print, I can scan the pic and email it to EVERY one! OR... anyone who wants to pay for another photo op we can do more than one pic. Of course, some Babes can still get their own individual photo ops, but I have more fun with group photos these days, so that's the only one I'm getting.
    Hey that's really cool. I don't know of any other cons that let you have really large group shots like that. It must take some organising. I guess you have to register and let them know approx how many to expect? Do they set aside some seperate time with the photographer to accommodate groups - away from the individual lines?

Comment

I'm much more a lurker than poster, but I've been drooling over BB since season one of Farscape

Comment

Originally posted by Teyla
        i prefer my sex gods more undressed, but all the pics here are AWESOME!!
        KA-THUNK
        http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...er/Ben1111.jpg
        welcome Teyla You fit right in

like that pic do you? I've got a few more like that.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

WA-HOO!!!
          Thank YOU Thank YOU!!
          I squeed so loud when I saw those ,the cat ran and hid lol
          Welcome

Comment

It'd be screen printed on shirts from Cafe Press. I could probably find an embroidery place here who could make them for us, too, but I don't know if I could afford to put up the cost before you guys could reimburse me. I think it's easier to go with the Cafe Press idea. That way, we get the correct sized shirt right off the bat.

Next question... do you think we ought to go subtle and do just a breast pocket design? Maybe three inches square? I'm not sure if Cafe Press offers that option, but I might be able to tweak the design enough to get us there....
            yeah, I like the subtle breast pocket design idea.
            but, ya know, I really like embroidered. I'd be willing to help you out with the shirt cost up front. Ooh, and maybe we could even get our name/handle on the shirt. We should take a vote with the other babes. I'll go with what everyone else likes too, but embroidered, is my preference, but if everyone else wants screen print, that's fine with me....
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~
            Last edited by mesa; 17 June 2006, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
              Hey, you'd better! Although odds on you'll all be having too much fun. BUT we most DEFINITELY want to hear absolutely EVERYTHING!

Hey that's really cool. I don't know of any other cons that let you have really large group shots like that. It must take some organising. I guess you have to register and let them know approx how many to expect? Do they set aside some seperate time with the photographer to accommodate groups - away from the individual lines?
              they have the group shots go last. In 2004, we did a group shot of the SACC(Society Against Cruelty to Crichton) That was a large group, maybe 29 of us? We had one person organize it and she had everyone all assigned a spot to line-up for the photo. heh, I got to kneel on the floor against Ben's leg We gave Ben a copy of this pic at last year's con.

and then we had a group shot with my fellow Arizona scapers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Been a while since the SEX GOD has made an appearance, so....

Comment

I'm much more a lurker than poster, but I've been drooling over BB since season one of Farscape
                  How could you not? He is gorgeous.

Sybil

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
                      yeah, I like the subtle breast pocket design idea.
                      but, ya know, I really like embroidered. I'd be willing to help you out with the shirt cost up front. Ooh, and maybe we could even get our name/handle on the shirt. We should take a vote with the other babes. I'll go with what everyone else likes too, but embroidered, is my preference, but if everyone else wants screen print, that's fine with me....
                      Regarding embroidery: I can tell you from experience that we won't be able to get our names on the shirts without a LOT of extra expence. If they're all the same, the cost is significantly lower than individualized shirts. Now, if we only have 10 shirts made, it'll probably around $15-20 each... less per shirt if we order more shirts. The design I did has three colors, so that adds to the cost, which is why I'm guessing $15-20 and not just "roughly $15" each....
                      Did you get all that? It'll actually be a lOT easier to do screen prints from Cafe Press, which will cost (on black shirts) $19 each, plus shipping. I'll call a shirt place I've used before to get better numbers for both screen prints and embroidered shirts and post the info here on Monday.

Comment

Regarding embroidery: I can tell you from experience that we won't be able to get our names on the shirts without a LOT of extra expence. If they're all the same, the cost is significantly lower than individualized shirts. Now, if we only have 10 shirts made, it'll probably around $15-20 each... less per shirt if we order more shirts. The design I did has three colors, so that adds to the cost, which is why I'm guessing $15-20 and not just "roughly $15" each....
                        Did you get all that? It'll actually be a lOT easier to do screen prints from Cafe Press, which will cost (on black shirts) $19 each, plus shipping. I'll call a shirt place I've used before to get better numbers for both screen prints and embroidered shirts and post the info here on Monday.
                        *sigh* yeah, I know embroidered is more expensive.but it looks soooo nice Thanks for going to all the trouble
                        of designing something and checking out the pricing *hugs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Okay, Mesa... what do you think of these?

Or do you like the original font better?
                          If you want an extra opinion....I like the first one better.

Live well, Love much, Laugh often

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

SQUEEE!!!!!
                              you can never have too much shirtless ben in bed
                              last christmas I bought myself all 4 season's of Farscape on DVD, this year it's Stargate 1-8, although I'm hoping 9 will be out by then too.
                              Last edited by Tayla Rain; 17 June 2006, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Great pics ladies - missed much of today's - I will have to check them all out.

Comment

Working...
                                X