Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John: Come on ladies..you KNOW you want some of this
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

John:USDA Prime Beef Ladies!!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

John:I even had a bath

Comment

Ben could go .............

*wanders away and thnking to self "Think PG thoughts, think PG thought."

Comment

John: *sigh* well it lokks like it is just
            you and me Tame...Wanna share my chair

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
              Ben could go .............

*wanders away and thnking to self "Think PG thoughts, think PG thought."
              WHAT???? tell me what could Ben go do.... maybe we can find a way for him to DO IT!!!

Comment

John: REALLY its NOT you...But I just want
                my Gals...so if you don't mind.......
                Blonde Girl:*sigh* ....I know I am no match for your Gutter Gals

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  WHAT???? tell me what could Ben go do.... maybe we can find a way for him to DO IT!!!
                  Whispers to Tame, "I'll give you only two words. Birthday suit."

Comment

hee hee Greytop....if I had it...it would ALREADY be in your email ...but you will see I got as close as I could

Comment

John: GREYTOP!!! the forum won't let me but how about I strut these

Comment

I'll guess I will have to post this one.

But then I get to help him dry off.

Comment

see now John is HAPPY... he is getting some TLC from his Gals

Greytop...might I suggest you use the really teeny towel

Comment

see now John is HAPPY... he is getting some TLC from his Gals

Greytop...might I suggest you use the really teeny towel
                            On him or me. Or both.

Comment

Why ...on you....for all that drooling you are about to do...as you watch John *drip dry*

Comment

I don't know about you....but....that gave me such an un-PG thought.

sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X