Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

God, I love great actors! Just finished watching Robert Carradine in L&O: CI... and he's so... FUN to watch! Also love Vincent D'Onofrio....

MORE BEN GOODNESS!!!

Ooooooh, CAJN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
        LOL! I'm gonna make you an honorary Brit... you're picking up our slang so readily

Seems like just because they had such an unusually high run-away hit with Lost that they are expecting everything to achieve the same now. Invasion used to pick up 7-8 million, I would have thought that was fairly good for non so-called reality show with a fairly genre storyline.

You hit the nail on the head! All they care about is the money. Now we are hooked and they pull the plug

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
            Things are moving right along with the sale and the selling junk. It is going a bit too slow for me though. I am ready for it to be done! How ever, I only have about 30 days til the end. Hurray!!
            As for the shows, the net works go by ratings. If the ratings aren't as high as they want then they cut the show loose. I have found that if a show is too out there, people won't watch. We know this about scifi shows all to well, don't we? I haven't heard that it is not going to be picked up. Is that in the States also? That's a bummer if it is cuz I liked it, as bizzar as it was, LOL...
            Maybe SciFi will pick it up instead? *hopefull smilie*

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Hey, Mesa! Thanks for the pretties... they're helping me forget ALL about the crap the school district makes its workers go through... just for the "benefit" of working with kids. LOVE YOU!!!

You hit the nail on the head! All they care about is the money. Now we are hooked and they pull the plug
                Well... if any promising shows debut at the SD Comic Con this year, I'll be sure to tell you guys all about 'em! Hey, Mesa! Will you be there, too? We're having a HUGE Scaper "family reunion" in SD that week. Anyone else here gonna be there?

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
                    SUPER YUM!!! Totally snurching!

Comment

Have a B&W yummy....

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                        Hey, Mesa! Thanks for the pretties... they're helping me forget ALL about the crap the school district makes its workers go through... just for the "benefit" of working with kids. LOVE YOU!!!

Well... if any promising shows debut at the SD Comic Con this year, I'll be sure to tell you guys all about 'em! Hey, Mesa! Will you be there, too? We're having a HUGE Scaper "family reunion" in SD that week. Anyone else here gonna be there?
                        Yeah, I'll probably be there. I just have to work out hotel arrangements. but I've got that tenatively settled. So, a Scaper family reunion? Sounds like fun. You'll have to give me the details.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

[center]Gods, I hate "political message" ads!!! I'll vote my conscience. Jeez!

Cc: Hold it! I think we might be losing the newbie!

NOT THAT!!!

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                              "I don't know about you gals, but I want MY leathers back"
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/Ben/Ben6.jpg
                              You know we do Love!
                              Originally posted by mesa
                              Great clarity on this one!

Comment

Great clarity on this one!
                                Must have been from a DVD

Hey, MESA! Messed up the URL to the yahoo group in my PM to you... here's the actual one:
                                http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/ComicconScapers/ If you don't join, I'll understand, but if you do, it's mostly "ancients" whom know you already, and you can sign up for "special messages" from the group owner only... and don't have to read all the messages. But it's a GREAT way to keep track of what we have planned for CC week.

RANDOM YUM!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X