No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have offically brought a high rise gutter to view all the thunking that goes around here.

Last edited by greytop; 01 May 2005, 11:15 PM.

Comment

great idea greytop
      sigpic

Comment

Have you guys checked out Ben's new interviews from last years Farscape con?

The uber huge files 20mb plus (broadband recommended!) are to be found at docudot but I have dial up friendly versions on my site Ben Browder.co.uk along with screen caps and the dial up files can also be found at Ben Browder online.com aswell. Huge hugs to Elle for providing the smaller dial up files!

Just a few grabs from the interview!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
              I have offically brought a high rise gutter to view all the thunking that goes around here.

ROTFL!!! good to be prepared!! looks like a nice view

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Originally posted by BritAngie
                Have you guys checked out Ben's new interviews from last years Farscape con?

The uber huge files 20mb plus (broadband recommended!) are to be found at docudot but I have dial up friendly versions on my site Ben Browder.co.uk along with screen caps and the dial up files can also be found at Ben Browder online.com aswell. Huge hugs to Elle for providing the smaller dial up files!

Just a few grabs from the interview!

Those were a marvellous set of clips Angie... thanks to all concerned in getting the interviews .... That story about his working with Dustin Hoffman LOL! At least we have no fear of Ben not sayin' when things don't seem to be working right! That was just so damn funny, as was Fran's saying he was def. going to be fired! BUT Dustin appreciated the honesty!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                  Those were a marvellous set of clips Angie... thanks to all concerned in getting the interviews .... That story about his working with Dustin Hoffman LOL! At least we have no fear of Ben not sayin' when things don't seem to be working right! That was just so damn funny, as was Fran's saying he was def. going to be fired! BUT Dustin appreciated the honesty!
                  It is a great story and it was fab to be able to sit and watch Ben tell it. He had alot of guts to do that being so fresh out of drama school. I think it says alot about how much he's willing to stick his neck out for something he believes in and be honest. There are more interviews with other members of the cast coming out soon so watch the docudot site!

Comment

phew its back was starting to get worried

banner by E.K.R
                    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

It is a great story and it was fab to be able to sit and watch Ben tell it. He had alot of guts to do that being so fresh out of drama school. I think it says alot about how much he's willing to stick his neck out for something he believes in and be honest. There are more interviews with other members of the cast coming out soon so watch the docudot site!

You lucky girl! Being able to be present personally...It certainly took a lot of guts (being new to the production and all), even more experienced cast were saying nought because of Dustin being who he is... I look forward to all the interviews and as for 'DEAD SPEAR CARRIER WALKING'... someone so has to give Ben a T-Shirt with that Browder quote on it... it's crying out for it.

Last edited by Kas; 02 May 2005, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                        You lucky girl! Being able to be present personally...It certainly took a lot of guts (being new to the production and all), even more experienced cast were saying nought because of Dustin being who he is... I look forward to all the interviews and as for 'DEAD SPEAR CARRIER WALKING'... someone so has to give Ben a T-Shirt with that Browder quote on it... it's crying out for it.

LOL That's a great pic!!! I'm sure he's going get ribbed about it at the next con! Hope someone does give him a t shirt like that! Also the docudot team were fabulous- they spent their entire con weekend having paid for tickets and wotnot in a suite doing interviews. It was facinating seeing the whole set up and how these things work. For those few minutes on screen it takes hours of preperation and lots of organising and hard work. Then add to that the editing process on top and it takes quite alot of work to get something at the end! It's worth it though!
                        Last edited by BritAngie; 02 May 2005, 04:26 AM.

Comment

mmm more great piccy there ang
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL That's a great pic!!! I'm sure he's going get ribbed about it at the next con! Hope someone does give him a t shirt like that! Also the docudot team were fabulous- they spent their entire con weekend having paid for tickets and wotnot in a suite doing interviews. It was facinating seeing the whole set up and how these things work. For those few minutes on screen it takes hours of preperation and lots of organising and hard work. Then add to that the editing process on top and it takes quite alot of work to get something at the end! It's worth it though!

Glad you like Wow, how marvellous... my hat goes off to all the team... willing to do this for all our pleasure. I'm sure I speak for most when I say how much it's appreciated. As well as the hard work, it's great to see everyone enjoyed doing it!

As for the ribbing at the next con... can you possibly arrange for it to be in the good old UK Angie?

Comment

"Go ahead. Make my day."

sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

"Okay....which of you hussies took my pants."

Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 02 May 2005, 06:11 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X