• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben is definitely an addiction.

Sybil

Comment

way to go barb

hi cajn, sorry I missed you 'again'.

Have just left my job and don't start the new one till may 1st so I have all next week to get plenty of thunking in, plus I'm gonna finally get to spend time capping and finishin sorting my PB out, yippee, although tomorrow I will be drivin down to visit a friend (non-fan) as I never get to see her, cos of stupid work shifts clashing, she lives about 100+ miles away and its a pain tryin to sort visits out. So won't be here tomorrow unless its realy late for me although thats early for you gals

aha hi NL

banner by E.K.R
      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
      "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Okay... three more PMs to send off... I'll do that asap.
        BARB! Good to hear that you're moving to start a new life. WOW!!! You're so brave! Sucks that you're pretty much forced into it because of allergies. But WOW! a whole new life. Your sister won't know what hit her.

Comment

Gotta a new SUPER close-up....

*hugs the poor boy*

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
            Thanks hon! My sister has no clue she is about to be converted to a Ben-aholic because no one can resist the man once they start to watch him

Ha!

Comment

Comment

And I made a couple close-ups of some of our favorite SEX GOD pix... just so we can see the eyes better...
                really! That's why.

Comment

'childlike' they are most def my favoritest, favorites always loved those two pics and now I love em even more thanks P

banner by E.K.R
                  If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                    way to go barb

hi cajn, sorry I missed you 'again'.

Have just left my job and don't start the new one till may 1st so I have all next week to get plenty of thunking in, plus I'm gonna finally get to spend time capping and finishin sorting my PB out, yippee, although tomorrow I will be drivin down to visit a friend (non-fan) as I never get to see her, cos of stupid work shifts clashing, she lives about 100+ miles away and its a pain tryin to sort visits out. So won't be here tomorrow unless its realy late for me although thats early for you gals

aha hi NL

Cool, new job!
                    Yea, kinda hard to catch me sometimes, I'm always popping in and out.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                      And I made a couple close-ups of some of our favorite SEX GOD pix... just so we can see the eyes better...
                      really! That's why.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s-905-0012.jpg

*GUH*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                        really! That's why.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s-905-0012.jpg

sorry I just couldn't link this one!
                        Holy smokes! What photo editing program do you use?

Comment

'waves' to NL and Shippy and now I gotta go off for a late lunch should actually be classed as dinner

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Bye Cat!

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                              I'm quitting my job and moving down by my lovely sister (who is letting me live for free for 2 years) and going to school full-time. It's time for a new career, new home, new life - I really need to leave Green Bay because I have too much trouble breathing here due to the pollution. I want to live and work in a small town.
                              Good luck Barb... sounds like a great new adventure!

Comment

hot piccys everyone.. good luck barb
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X