No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh me gosh. Thanks for posting, DJFavorite. The pic is so....perfect *faint*. And look at that SG-1 patch - it looks so perfect on him
    "Ben Browder is my favourite piece of play-doh" Rowan Woods (director)

www.benbrowder-online.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
      Sure is... damn, Ben sure is a regular Peter Pan...hard to believe he's only 2 years younger than my other half! This season is sure going to be HOT! not to be shallow or anything
      Hon....there is shallow and then there is SHALLOW..... I KNOW I fall into the latter half of the gutter when it comes to this man...*sigh*...and he is only a few years older then me....wonder how hubs would feel about polyagmy?
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Hon....there is shallow and then there is SHALLOW..... I KNOW I fall into the latter half of the gutter when it comes to this man...*sigh*...and he is only a few years older then me....wonder how hubs would feel about polyagmy?

You know, I love this thread! Somehow feel right at home ... How big is the gutter? Lookie who I found in it

------------------------

And just bringing this one down again...

POSTED BY DJFAVOURITE
        Last edited by Kas; 21 April 2005, 02:29 PM.

Comment

mmm yummy yummy yummy.. i love those piccys
          sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alternating "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE's" "*sobs*" and "thunks" ever since you posted the pic of Danny and Mitchell.

I love you. I reeeeeeeealy love you.

*sob*

thunk

My Favorite Jayne Quotes:
            "Time for some thrilling heroics."
            "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me."
            "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
            "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
              How's this????
              I hate that thing on Daniel's face. He looks like Grizzly Adams. *shudder*
              ~bri~

Comment

Ok...I finally got it scanned in........ Cameron Mitchell at his finest

he is so yummy
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Ok...I finally got it scanned in........ Cameron Mitchell at his finest

oh my dear...

Juuuulyyyy fifteeeenthh .... thud

Comment

Oh holy hell. I so can't wait! *insert hyper smilie bouncing off of the walls*
                    My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
                    A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

oh dear gods... tame... very lovely piccy

hiya kazy and oh whats this CBG too welcome to the insanity, er... i mean thunking.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooh, I love the green picture. Very pretty. Thanks so much for scanning this in for us! Hopefully Creation will put it up for sale very soon. And I hope you feel better, Tame!

Comment

He's sure is a hunk/thunk in stargate greens!!!!!

Comment

oh yea he is very sexy in those greens
                            sigpic

Comment

I *think* it is a P-90......but if he wants hold *something else*......I'm available for that

Comment

so am i course that does mean i'll have to find a way to get to Vancover... yes thanxz for the green greytop
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X