Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings, everyone!

Congrats to shester on 200 posts and to Jades on 100 posts!

And special thanks to cajn and Kas for the loan of the clones. We had a great time...uh...just need to type softly today...

Buffalo's hoggin' the 'puter? I'm on my way home to set things right.

I'll be ready and waiting for my hands-on mud treatment when you get home, Kas.

Comment

Originally posted by Jades
      Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to everyone in their respective time zones.

I love that pic

and now for some wet!John.....

~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

whumped and dirty from Eat Me.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Congrats early on 3,800 posts, mesa!

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I"m just watching The Ties That Bind episode with a commentary (by writer Joe Mallozzi, director William Waring and creative consultant Martin Gero), and there's a scene in the street with Inago trying to sell something for the naquadah, and there are two kids, boy and girl running behind them. Guys in the commentary said these are Ben's kids!!!
                I'm hoping JM, MG, etc. were joking. Ben has taken great pains to keep his children OUT of the spotlight and if TPTB are making remarks of them being in an episode, you know the fans are gonna figure out who they are, which Ben doesn't want happening. I don't think he would be very happy to see screen caps of his (supposed) kids all over the net.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  Congrats early on 3,800 posts, mesa!
                  why thank you You're just slightly premature. I'll just have to post really quick here before I head off to work......

~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
                    why thank you You're just slightly premature. I'll just have to post really quick here before I head off to work......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ngel/ra108.jpg

~~~~~~~
                    That was the idea. You go, girl!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                      I'm hoping JM, MG, etc. were joking. Ben has taken great pains to keep his children OUT of the spotlight and if TPTB are making remarks of them being in an episode, you know the fans are gonna figure out who they are, which Ben doesn't want happening. I don't think he would be very happy to see screen caps of his (supposed) kids all over the net.
                      I don't see why they'd pull it out of the air. Michael's daughter appeared in Collateral Damage too and they don't have hoards of kids onset.

You can't really see their faces in great detail as they are running side on and although I know Ben and Fran enjoy family privacy, they have obviously decided to allow their children to now appear onscreen. With that you expect some attention... I don't see why everyone should now pretend that they didn't participate... Ben and Fran have made this decision and it's not as if Mallozzi mentioned their names at all.

Comment

~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...