Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

My Ben clone is happy. I went and got a new DVD/VCR recorder (VCR recording only). We can now record the episode I miss recording.

Comment

yeah for Grey! and your clone

I loved the rerun tonight. Off the grid is one of my favorites. I die every time he calls Sam "MaryPoppins" and then see her reaction!! They were all trying to be so "BAD ass" and then telling eachother they weren't *cracks up*

Is it Sexy Saturday Already? This week went fast!

more of my new caps from tgas ep110

Comment

Comment

Did a new stamp.

I did this one because he looks funny with his mouth open like that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                Did a new stamp.

OH, I love it Grey! I hope its the lick and stick kind! *falls in*
                Last edited by purpletoo1; 25 March 2006, 02:18 PM.

Comment

My John clone is telling that it is time for bed. I need to getup at bu two at the lastest. I have to work tomorrow night. If I can't sleep I'll be back on.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    See how you are? Shame on you!

Good news on the puter front! I'm sure you have the all the features for capping included!

I know ... at least hubby and daughter are pleased that they are getting some time Be soooooo pleased when they both get their new systems...

Decent capping facilities a definite!

Comment

I absolutely knew you would love this and I did it mostly for me and you and the others did benefit but mostly just got to watch us faint, lmao!!!
                      I'd say... and you must just notice how he needs a real good clean up in certain areas!

Comment

Originally posted by mesa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        JUICY!
                        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I love how you guys are posting all these really intense pictures! tones of them too
                          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

just let him be a little older first! hee
                            Eeeekkkk.... Purple... I was only 16 and such a sweet, innocent, niave little thing... just what could I do to him?

Comment

I do love and adore this look too Kas. I am also quite fond of the look in Secrets!! *day dreams*

So... am I cos... real young (but mature ) and sexy Ben!

HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                                Did a new stamp.

Beautiful Grey... now if only the Royal Mail produced stamps like this!

Comment

Working...
                                X