X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    geeze, do I have to go there? lmao!!

Good night!

Alright...since you hit 11,000 posts, I guess I can come out your way tonight...give you a proper congratulations. In the meantime...

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
      I haven't posted here yet and I don't know why because I really do love Mitchell. Ben is doing a great job with him. Anyway, on the very shallow end of my admiration for him, I thought he looked really hot at the beginning of 'Crusade'.
      Welcome to the thread!

I agree...he did look hot...then again, when doesn't he?

Comment

*thunks*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          Good morning, everyone!

You want me lead them in doing what? Oh...okay...

Bend the knees...

Be sure you get your balance...

Tighten the buttocks while you stretch the back.
          G'Day Addy....

Damn, but he's good!

Comment

Well, I finally caught up in the thread and got up the nerve to say hi. I have been lurking for a long time and had to tell you all how much I enjoy the thread. I love that there a whole bunch of folks who think Ben is as amazing as I do.

He is a beautiful man.

You folks make me laugh and brighten my day at work! Thanks so much.

Live well, Love much, Laugh often

Comment

Originally posted by rcarroll
              Well, I finally caught up in the thread and got up the nerve to say hi. I have been lurking for a long time and had to tell you all how much I enjoy the thread. I love that there a whole bunch of folks who think Ben is as amazing as I do.

He is a beautiful man.

Welcome and thanks!

Bum day again already. Hope Sheppard returns the baby powder before the day's over.

Comment

He is a beautiful man.

Welcome... and I hope you delurk more often... Grab a clone and share in the love.

Yep, not only beautiful onscreen and off but an amazing actor!

Awww, shucks...

Comment

He is a beautiful man.

glad you de-lurked! We have a great time as you can see. Join the fun!

Comment

Haven't seen these for a while, thanks for posting them Neelan! Love the black and whites!

Comment

Originally posted by shester
                      I agree with you lissafoss. Less is more right?
                      Sybil
                      INDEED!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                        Now, who wouldn't want to wake next to that?
                        HEE... NO ONE IN HERE!

Comment

Yep, not only beautiful onscreen and off but an amazing actor!

(Trying out the quote function)

Yes an amazing actor...he has such expression in his face and eyes...I just love to watch him. Like many of you my favorites are the dirty and thumped (or is it whumped?).

I have discovered him in other movies/tv eps from comments in this link...most recently The Sky's on Fire...bought it and enjoyed it.

Live well, Love much, Laugh often

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                            Yay... Purple's Capping!! Mmmmmm, look forward to all the 13s!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...%20Up/10_G.jpg
                            Don't know whether to be afraid?! She does have an eye for spotting all my ASSets!
                            Be affraid, be very affraid!! I got an hd copy of Camelot! Lots of mud and size 13's! about 1000!

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...valonsgc29.jpg
                              Alright...since you hit 11,000 posts, I guess I can come out your way tonight...give you a proper congratulations. In the meantime...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ylon092820.jpg
                              Thanks addy and Colonel!... I'll be waiting!

Comment

Welcome and thanks!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...valonsgc40.jpg
                                Bum day again already. Hope Sheppard returns the baby powder before the day's over.
                                You sure do pass that stuff around a lot!

and on that lovely note I will see you later with more....

Comment

Working...
                                X