Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack and sam 4eva 2getha
    well, i'm looking forward to CM. i just hope that he doesn't try to be too much like Jack.
    Me too...Although I can't see Ben *trying* to play his character like Jack....BUT I can see the writers trying to write CM like Jack....

Ben has a great sense of the ironic and he has really good comedic timing so I hope they play on HIS strengths and NOT fall back on the old *one-liners* we have had to put up with lately from Jack. TPTB seem to be excited about writing for new characters....so hopefully Ben will have some really good material to work with
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

mmmm i just cant wait til i get more eppys *thud* god that man looks damned sexy in anything anyway

mmm multi-thunks are always good too
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        I freely admit to being a Gutter Gal through and through
        Thanks Jade for that refreshing dip in the fountain ...but now I have visions of BB all wet and sexy!!!

and when he smlies.....Oh BABY!!!

I love the smile he has in that pic! Of course the rest of him is nice too!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
          mm and lets not forget ba'al as well.
          oh god now if its a x-over with atlantis...
          we'd have
          MS, BB, PM, JF, CJ and DH all on screen oh yum
          talk about multi-thunkage!
          well for that ep...I would have to be in a all padded room so I wouldnt hurt myself thudding... and have a ice cold water bucket ready....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Me too...Although I can't see Ben *trying* to play his character like Jack....BUT I can see the writers trying to write CM like Jack....

Ben has a great sense of the ironic and he has really good comedic timing so I hope they play on HIS strengths and NOT fall back on the old *one-liners* we have had to put up with lately from Jack. TPTB seem to be excited about writing for new characters....so hopefully Ben will have some really good material to work with
                AMEN...it all falls on the writers now. PLEASE DO NOT LET US DOWN!

I didn't realize that others shared my fear of TPTB writing JOHN CRICHTON into SG-1 (cause he is HUGELY SIMILAR to Jack). Good to know

My Favorite Jayne Quotes:
                "Time for some thrilling heroics."
                "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me."
                "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
                "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

exactly
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Oh....very nice Jade! Those will do very nicely!
                          sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

mmm yes they will... yummy yummy yummy! shirtless is always great
                            sigpic

Comment

hmmm looks like i should go find a few piccys

mmm shippy is good..

dont ya think

sigpic

Comment

have a wet john too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X