X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nerual
    What is that wet pic from? LOL.

Eirual.
    Yes, it is from Crusade. Don't miss the first two minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
      He sure looked like he was enjoying it. I loved the way he just flopped right back down after the villagers all just rushed pass him to congratulate Valencia.
      That was great Kas!! loved it!

this is scared whump incase anyone wants to challenge! lol

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
        LOL! I'd of taken good care of him and rewarded him properly.

A little Whumped, A little Sweaty, A whole lot of Hot

waaaaaaa, *sniffles*

Comment

can't help myself 'rotfl'
          Originally posted by purpletoo1[IMG
          http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/7579/917scourge0283sr.jpg[/IMG]
          teal'c: my, what a big gun you have colonel mitchell

banner by E.K.R
          If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
          "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Yeah, but I mostly mean 'die' in the Shakespearean sense of the word.
            You know, the little death. ..............
            yea, right! Nice story

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor

rotfl and you know why

banner by E.K.R
              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

LOL sue! Where ever it is, it doesn't matter to me either.

Comment

*giggles*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, one more WGFA.

*dies, in the big way*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                    Lovely whumps.

Cajn, he didn't tape FS for me...was watching a movie and forgot.

Kas, I'm home, so you can send Cam back. I won't be in the office today. I only have time to say hi then I need to find my house. It's somewhere under the piles of dishes and papers.
                    Welcome back Addy. I have the same problem at my house, LOL. But I suspect in a while I will be missing it as hubs is shipping to Iraq soon Just got the news Saturday.

I saw some pics of the con and they looked great. How was it for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor

mmmm freckles

banner by E.K.R

Comment

*drools over all the piccys* ohhh yes thats lovely
                        sigpic

Comment

I have a new found appreciation for mud after watching Camelot last night...

Deeds xx
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1

woolsey: dayum, have you seen this guy, I'll never be able to get any babes with him around
                            woolsey: man he's even gotta nice butt, no wonder all the chicks want him

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Originally posted by mesa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              jcc: ahhh thank gawd, she finally released me from the handcuffs, she sure knows how to make it enjoyable, its just nice I'll finally be able to return the favour

cat: hey who said you guys could peek in here, out I say, OUT, we're a little busy right now

banner by E.K.R

Comment

ROTFLMFAO at cat!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X