X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kas
    Good Morning on this

Wet, Whumped & Dirty Wednesday 26!

Wet Cams in preperation for all the mud he'll probably be wallowing in today... and I actually saw the eppy last night. Wow...just wow!

Just get ready and quit stalling!
    told you to get the drool bucket ready. I forgot to mention the shower, lol. I figured we would just leave him that way for a while

Comment

I believe that Ben like playing in the mud.

Comment

Comment

I still want a sopping wet !

Comment

Me too! lol

Comment

Ben said Camelot was one of his favorites. He loved the mud. He sure looks good in it.
              Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                Takes clones back. You have to many clones, gbarb. No wonder they don't last around here for the newbies.
                That explains why I was so cold when I woke up this morning, you took away my heat source - go and pouts in the corner
                LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

WOW! Purple! Lovely new caps from The Scourge... Uhhhhh, here's some whumped and dirty Cam, then I'm off to snurchville....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Okay... think I snurched everything. Just to keep the thread bumped for a bit longer, here a little more Dirty Cam:

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                          That explains why I was so cold when I woke up this morning, you took away my heat source - go and pouts in the corner
                          I only took.back the ones you recently stole. YOu still have all the others. WHat happen to them?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                            told you to get the drool bucket ready. I forgot to mention the shower, lol. I figured we would just leave him that way for a while

LOL! Drool bucket looked rather full, besides any excuse for a rubdown

You mean, Purple actually forgot about me in the bathroom?

Beggers disbelief doesn't it Cam?

Comment

What is that wet pic from? LOL.

Eirual.
                              Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by shester
                                Ben said Camelot was one of his favorites. He loved the mud. He sure looks good in it.
                                Sybil
                                He sure looked like he was enjoying it. I loved the way he just flopped right back down after the villagers all just rushed pass him to congratulate Valencia.

Comment

Working...
                                X