• Time
  • Show
Clear All

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
        oooOO! purple was right, you are good at killing your fellow thread members!
        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
          oooOO! purple was right, you are good at killing your fellow thread members!
          *takes a bow* well, I do try....

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

ahhhhh! squeeals when sudenly pic appears* COULD YOU GET ANY CLOSER
            C'mon, soon you guys are gonna be talking about how cute the 100th miniscule freckle above his 20th eyebrow hair is!
            As a matter of fact....

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                hehehe..i aim to misbehave...i mean please
                You sure do!

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Nasssssty! lol something ticked him off
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Just a random thought
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...btPDVD_306.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl

Uh oh, I see mesa's here. Prepare to die.
                      you killed me with this one cajn, she is not the only murderer here!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                        But I think this one really takes the cake for the close-up:

Comment

*speechless!*

Comment

ahhhhh! squeeals when sudenly pic appears* COULD YOU GET ANY CLOSER
                            C'mon, soon you guys are gonna be talking about how cute the 100th miniscule freckle above his 20th eyebrow hair is!
                            LMAO...... ...we've already done that!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                              But I think this one really takes the cake for the close-up:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...2_15_00027.jpg
                              Yea, that wins!

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X