Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    Ah, no thanks on the GIF but yes on the pic because I eat meat!
    ROFLMAO!!!! Purple you kill me .....
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
        OMG, that's AWESOME!!!
        YUP ya gotta love them friends with Photoshop skills...
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
          Hmmm, wonder if I should wear my "Mongo say Hell yeah" shirt at the Vancouver con.

Comment

Here, Tame... you might need this:

I DO!!! I DO!!! you and Shippy Chick and Mesa and Purple...and ALL of the other.....*wipes droll* WOW..... what AWESOME PICTURES!!!!!

Gads this man just gets sexier and sexier

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              and her other Birthday gift.......This was last year so don't worry you missed anything

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/TameTeam.jpg

Can a girl GET ANY luckier???? I ask you
              Only to have friends like the Hussiest Mod around!! (((Tame)))

Hmmm.... might want to lurk this thread more often... Lurve BB's bb blues....

*coughs* And Whoa! What a cap this one is!!!! Just the right placement... of just about everything!
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

I see Shimmerstar is HERE!!!! I showed them the pictures you made me

She is here....THE GREATEST TAM/CAM *ship* builder....she made my Avatar too

Comment

Gads this man just gets sexier and sexier
                  I know! And it's just NOT FAIR! Why can't I get sexier?
                  Hmmmm, wonder if I had to start off sexy... like Ben.
                  Hey, I had kids on Friday who were playing a name game and said that Ben and I would be "lovers"... but then, so would Michael and I. Apparently, Leonardo DiCapprio and I would be "enemies". LOVED the results of that "test"!!!

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

*coughs* And Whoa! What a cap this one is!!!! Just the right placement... of just about everything!
                      hee hee...well Ya know how it is....you can take the Mod out of the Hussy but not the Hussy out of the Mod

Now about that picture you just quoted.....can you figure out how to get me in THAT one

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Oh, and SS... I greened ya, but the comment was SUPPOSED to say "Green for EVERYONE who can admire BB piccies like this!" Of course, I fat-fingered the key and hit ENTER before the comment was finished. I'm such a dolt.

Oh, mesa!!! We need the "other" Ugly Truth chair piccie for this one!

Comment

GAH!!!! I think I am going to have to install a COLD SHOWER over my computer....we BOTH will need one soon.....Scrolling through these pages I know my computer is steamin' cause this man is

SMOKIN' HOT!!!
                          You betcha!! SMOKIN!!!!

Comment

Uhhhh, hate the possibility of the Cam/Lam ship?
                            I know I do, but I'm just trying to fill out the toy line... honest.
                            OH, ok, but imo we could have forgone the shipping! LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                              Hee! I love that scene.

Hope you feel better soon!
                              ditto hun, me too...I love the pic too!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X