Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kendra
    BB isn't as cute as RDA or MS...i'm disappointed...
    You haven't sat across a table from Ben's 20/20 baby blue eyes,
    and had him flash you the smile, sigh................

not that RDA and MS aren't gorgeous, I mean woohoo!! we get
    all 3 in one show, sigh.................

(by the way, Thank you for those BEN-derful pics JadeScape!!)

Comment

Originally posted by JadeScape
      Another that Bug made from the Benathon....

Whoa. Careful...we are a PG forum....
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
        But...But... *snerk* ...But that NEEDS to be seen!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
          So am I in trouble.....

Has anyone seen the Sexy Boy video made by alwaysndenial......
          It is wonderful.....
          http://www.alwaysndenial.com/sexyboy.html

Comment

Here is another pretty hot video.....
            Go here: http://www.avenuepotter.com/brokenbone/
            and click on "You Make Me Feel."

Comment

yes both of those are frellin hot vids
              sigpic

Comment

Actually, JadeScape... that "sexy sexy sexy" PK captain animated icon, was made by Kernezelda. It's been resized, but it was made by her, quite some time ago. The, umm... hand/leather animation also appears to be a resized version of one of Kerne's making.

I'm sure Bug would want to give credit where credit is due... and to check and see if they were intended for sharing.

Now... did someone mention hats?

Last edited by starsgoblue; 23 December 2004, 09:38 PM.
                .::..::.
                .:banner by dierne:..............................................................:icon by kernezelda:.

Comment

*THUNK*

droool

Did we not talk about warning labels for pics with the leather pants?

Do you know how many keyboards I've had to replace??!???!!!
                  The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

but (no pun intended there) but, but... */sigh* thats what drool towels are for to be used as a bib to catch the drool, thus not ruinin yout keyboard... yes drool buckets are avalible to catch drool as well
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starsgoblue
                      Actually, JadeScape... that "sexy sexy sexy" PK captain animated icon, was made by Kernezelda. It's been resized, but it was made by her, quite some time ago. The, umm... hand/leather animation also appears to be a resized version of one of Kerne's making.
                      I'm sure Bug would want to give credit where credit is due... and to check and see if they were intended for sharing.
                      Sorry for the mistake...I was the one who enlarged them....Cause I was asked to...I did not mean to offend anyone...I was told they were Bugs...but I was mistaken....so Sorry Kernezelda...I will not use them anymore....so please forgive me...I will try to get it straighten out on the other board....

Comment

oh god.. this is almost off pg2... very bad. more piccies.... anyone?!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadeScape
                          Sorry for the mistake...I was the one who enlarged them....Cause I was asked to...I did not mean to offend anyone...I was told they were Bugs...but I was mistaken....so Sorry Kernezelda...I will not use them anymore....so please forgive me...I will try to get it straighten out on the other board....
                          No worries... I thought you might not have been aware.

CKO, I'll go dig up something pretty for you to look at.
                          .:banner by dierne:..............................................................:icon by kernezelda:.

Comment

Here's a little holiday cheer for everyone (once again courtesy of BritAngie)... just imagine he's wearing a Santa hat.

Comment

mmmm nice
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starsgoblue
                                Here's a little holiday cheer for everyone (once again courtesy of BritAngie)... just imagine he's wearing a Santa hat.

If only he'd come in my stocking <sigh>

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                                DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Working...
                                X