Never any doubt!! HUMINA!

Comment

Comment

Tehee, he is so purdy!!

Smouldering Eyes....

Comment

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cajnjirl!

My clone is wearing his dress blues just for the occasion.

Comment

lmao over the starlog interview. Loved the desperate housewives ref after something Fran said at burbank eh Patti

banner by E.K.R
                    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                      Then the other director one upped him by taking the pants off Ben. Let's hope the directors continue to compete!!
                      Oh man... I wish. But then that'd definitely be Non-PG... *Kas desperately thinks of the topic of smouldering eyes and not those size 13s!*

Yep, Get back on topic!! Thursday comes around quick enough as it is!
                      Er, OK Cam... I just love the... eyes...

Whaaat? Even from a distance they smoulder!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cajnjirl!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAJN!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          OMG, he would have been a perfect John Sheppard!!! But I like him as Mitchell. I subscribe to the mag so I will scan it in for y'all.
                          I'm really enjoying him as Mitch too! Look forward to seeing it Purple. I subscribe but even though it's a UK mag we seem to get it a couple of weeks later than you guys??!?

Thanks for the heads up Shester.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                            I've tried barb! He just turns me to mush and I have no control over that. I have saturated myself with half nekkid Ben's from day one and I have, up to now, been unable to build up and immunity toward the exploding brain!!
                            LMAO! You are a true and faithfully hussy! Thank goodness... we are so benefitting with those gorgeous nekkid caps!

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                              lmao over the starlog interview. Loved the desperate housewives ref after something Fran said at burbank eh Patti
                              Was that something about being a housewife and desperate (what with his being away and all)?

That must be so difficult but THANKS for sharing your fella Fran! We do so enjoy seeing him on our screens...

Comment

Thank you much for the Birthday wishes and prezzies, you guys.

I'm eating my King cake for breakfast. Goes good with smouldering eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X