• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Armed and dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

That was a real closeup shot Mac. I envy Ba'al.

I have no idea how long watching Farscape will take. SG-1 took about a year, SGA about five months (last three seasons of SG-1 and first three seasons of SGA concurrently though)...

Having intermittent internet problems... No idea what's going on.
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

lol, I remember my first SG-1 watch... it only took 3-4 weeks to finish with it. I just couldn't stop watching it.

sigpic

Comment

That is how I watched them too, Mac. Got Stargate SG1 for Christmas and watched them all within a few weeks. Then the movies.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yay! I'm not alone with this then! It was such an amazing adventure. I've never had anything like this before, with a tv show. I literally couldn't stop , I just had to know what's gonna happen next. Season 7 finale, The Lost City? I started to believe that it is actually real, this story is true... yeh, I became kinda crazy, I know But then I realized that it's just fantasy! ... The voices told me that...

*sighs* But he is real!

sigpic

Comment

It is easy to get caught up in them, especially when they are watched in one go like that. I remember staying up soooo late at night watching them and thinking "just one more" and then of course, "just one more" until it was so very, very late (early) . I was so tired at work for those weeks until I was done.

sigpic

Comment

It was exactly the same with me! I stayed up very late, like til 5 or 6 am... then 5 hours of sleep and then continued the adventure. It was so cool.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Love the dog tags sig, Mac.

Wish there was another show that I missed, one that had many seasons and was so addictive. Don't think such a thing exists, but I keep looking/hoping.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Well, with a toddler in the house our tv watching is limited to two or three episodes at most per night. We need to hit the pause button frequently, it took us over two hours to watch Continuum tonight. Loved it, even if I prefer AOT, simply because the alternate timeline story's been done to death already...

When my husband and I first started dating, we spent most of a very rainy summer vacation watching B5. 6 or 7 episodes per night was normal, and an excuse to sit on the couch and cuddle.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X