No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, anything goes huh...well, since twin john's were posted...how about twin cam's

i am feeling better, didn't have to take my test today, they told me i should just make it up instead.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
      hehehe... my mind went straight to the gutter! I was thinking about Ben's jeans... then carrying Ben's genes. OMG! I'm just wrong!

OMG... LMAO... you are incorrigible girl! (Don't ya just love that word? ) But hey... there's real truth in those thoughts!

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
          Ooooo! Just noticed that I passed 2600 this morning. Too much time thunking... at least that's what my friends tell me.

See y'all later!!!
          Is there such a thing? Congrats on the 2600 posts Neelan...

Great run of John cappies up above... love the 'mocking conversation' captions!

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress

i am feeling better, didn't have to take my test today, they told me i should just make it up instead.
            That's good hon Glad that your college is so understanding. So tough for you right at exam time... prayers are with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
              ROFLMAO, is there such a thing as too much thunking!? lol

And just cuz i absolutely love this picture

Gotta love the thumb thing lol
              No... definitely can't have too much and I'm so with you Hybridbabe... I love that shot... the profile, the piercing blue eyes and that gorgeous thumb thingy!

Comment

Kas,

Thanks so much for the scans. That was a good interview, and we learned some new things about Mitchell and how Ben views the role. I'm curious. Who was on the cover of the mag? Was it Ben or someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
                  Kas,

Thanks so much for the scans. That was a good interview, and we learned some new things about Mitchell and how Ben views the role. I'm curious. Who was on the cover of the mag? Was it Ben or someone else?
                  I loved finally hearing how he sees the character after a complete season... also liked how he says that they've only just scratched the surface with Mitchell and it was great hearing him reinstate his firm belief that characters will not remain static and Mitchell will evolve from having things happen. Yay... you go Ben! That's what he looks for in acting jobs and can only be a very good thing!

As to the cover... Not on the front this time. John Simm (from Life on Mars, a British SciFi show) had that honor, along with a smaller pic of Brendan Routh (the new Superman)

Comment

The PATCHES scene... no longer just SG-ME!

And I can't figure out why I haven't a cap of Daniel with his slapped on him... does anyone have that cap?

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                      Ben's latest interview in Dreamwatch 138 which I have scanned...

(Please note that these have been scanned for the Ben Discussion and Ben Thunk threads at Gateworld... Please just link to the post and do not post elsewhere. ~ Kas)

He talks about being approached by the Producers to be the new leading man... he talks a lot about Mitchell being SG-1 Leader (please note JM... no co-leading anywhere) and about his character. Also about how he enjoyed the finale as he was more comfortable with the character etc. How he finds it essential that the character will not remain static You go Ben!

PAGE 1: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...watch138-1.jpg

PAGE 2: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...watch138-2.jpg

PAGE 3: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...watch138-3.jpg

As always click the images to enlarge to full size.

Kas-
                      As always, thanks for the wonderful posts. I love reading all the interviews this man does. You're the best!

ShippyChick / Denise

Comment

Yes. Great article.
                        Thank you much, Kas.

Comment

these the ones ya talkin' bout.

sigpic

Comment

loved the article as well Kas.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick
                              Kas-
                              As always, thanks for the wonderful posts. I love reading all the interviews this man does. You're the best!

ShippyChick / Denise
                              Awww... you're most welcome. I get the UK Scifi mags and love to give others the opportunity to read the interviews too.

Glad y'all enjoyed it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X