Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kas
    You didn't run quick enough... I got ya. Let's see which one could it possibly be?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...y/PDVD_082.jpg
    KasCC: Well, let's see. She loves my BUTT! Especially in Action!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ed/4H2-023.jpg
    KasCC: She loves me down and dirty!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...mage0312nh.jpg
    KasCC: She loves me all angsty!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...babmitch43.jpg
    KasCC: And most definitely Nekkid. Yep, she's a real true Faithful Hussie allright!
    You are a true hussy (and a loyal fan)

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      Kas, saddly, I don't think I have an all region player. I'll have to check on that. And you were right, no Secrets out in the US yet. Is Danielle English? Sorry for my ingnorance. I saw several French versions too. *cries* I want it!!
      She's actually American Purple. I think she's pretty popular over here though with her books and everything. You can get all of her filmed stories on DVD over here and as Box Sets...

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        You are a true hussy (and a loyal fan)
        He's a talented guy... and all the rest of the package. How can we help ourselves?

Lucky you... isn't Ethon about to start over your way?

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
          He's a talented guy... and all the rest of the package. How can we help ourselves?

Lucky you... isn't Ethon about to start over your way?
          You got that right!

Yes, it starts in 10 minutes on the east coast. But because of Scifi's double play I get to see it at the same time (if I were home). They play SG1, SGA, BSG twice on Scifi Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
            She's actually American Purple. I think she's pretty popular over here though with her books and everything. You can get all of her filmed stories on DVD over here and as Box Sets...
            It happen's that way with a lot of writers and actors from the states. Glad you all are there to keep our talent working.

Comment

Wonderful pictures ladies.
              Sybil

Comment

well hows bout some pretties... yes i made two more WP, still have a few more from the WSS arc to make... a generalized one for the whole arc, then another J/A one from the TAG to pt3

click on img for full size version.

click on img for full size version.
                sigpic

Comment

nice work CKO, they are lovely together

Comment

yes they are, and thx...
                    sigpic

Comment

Really nice CKO... I just love that elevator scene...a rare 'quiet' romantic moment for J & A:

Today It's Sexy & Romantic Saturday 22!

Lovely New Profile Promo Shot: (Non-spoilery from The Scourge)

Comment

and what a lovely piccy it is too Kas and you're welcome.
                        sigpic

Comment

That's a lovely promo shot, Kas. I personally think that's Ben's best angle because it shows off his cheekbones and his strong jawline. Plus you can see his spectacular eyes too.

I loved Ethon last night. I thought Cam looked particuarly yummy, and I can't decide if I like the somewhat tight coveralls or not. But I definitely love the jeans and jacket. And is it me, or does Cam only seem to own one outfit for his street clothes?

Comment

but he looks even better nekkid (cam that is... uhm...erm... uh... whoops.... bad plot bunnies... stop bitin' for me to con't that ficcy... two days and your goin' frakkin' crazy) course he's hot no matter what he wears/ or doesnt wear.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
                              That's a lovely promo shot, Kas. I personally think that's Ben's best angle because it shows off his cheekbones and his strong jawline. Plus you can see his spectacular eyes too.

I loved Ethon last night. I thought Cam looked particuarly yummy, and I can't decide if I like the somewhat tight coveralls or not. But I definitely love the jeans and jacket. And is it me, or does Cam only seem to own one outfit for his street clothes?
                              It is particularly Yummy Shards and that's the first thought that went through my mind... the fact you can actually see those Blue Eyes! Ben's looking really great... love the strong oval, high-cheekbone features...the man just keeps getting more and more gorgeous as time goes on! Strange how the reverse is true for the majority of us!

Haven't seen Ethon yet... so I'll have to get back on that. Was it exactly the same T-shirt and jacket?

Comment

Kas, Yes, it was exactly the same. I think we've seen that in the flashback in CD, in Stronghold, and now in Ethon. LOL You'd think the costume department could spare a new t-shirt for him or something. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X